Sixteen_Undefeated

woah i'm back. how y'all doing? i hope you're ready

-

"New friends bring new challenges,"

-

Yuzu walked down the halls which were filled with silence. She sighed to herself as she realized everybody was outside. She could already feel Mei beating the hell out of her. Semiki too if she got mad also.

Yuzu had warmed up in one of the classrooms and so did Kirai. Currently Kirai was outside waiting for Yuzu to finish up. Yuzu licked her dry lips and could feel a slight sweat begin to fall.

Dammit don't get nervous now. If I lose i can't prove myself a good hero... Yuzu shook her head and kept her head high. She found the doors that lead to where everyone was. She felt the staticky aura and took a deep breath.

The doors opened and she was met with a blast of sunlight. It felt great on her surprisingly cool skin. Her eyes adjusted and she saw Kirai waiting for her. She smirked at the sight and walked making everyone's attention her.

Yuzu made it to the field with two sets of eyes glaring at her head. She felt a shiver down her spine, already knowing who the looks were coming from. She turned around and cheekily grinned at everyone.

Yuzu focused her attention back at Kirai and felt a smile take over her features. She was the same height as Kirai, making them eyes level with eachother.

"I see you're as cocky as ever," Kirai smiled innocently.

"I hope you're ready for an ass beating today," Yuzu smiled and she never did lower her head.

Kirai noticed this and felt some kind of anger at this. She didn't like being looked up to nor looked down at. It was seriously pissing her off right now.

Since the whole school somehow found out this was happening, they all came to watch. That means that it had to be teacher approved which was a pain in the ass for them.

"You know I've never been defeated before," Kirai started as the wait for the teacher continued.

"I haven't lost a single match in all of my 16 years of living. I always won. Every. Single. One," Kirai lowered her voice with every word.

Yuzu's eyes widened and felt her arm throbbing in her bandages. Kirai smirked at the surprised expression.

"Even the precious Mei couldn't beat me,"

Mei could hear this and she clenched her fists tightly. She felt rage bubble lowly in her stomach at the thought of never being able to win. The thought of always being second place.

"Well I'll change that!" Yuzu bursted out.

The crowd was dead silent watching these two interact. Mei and Semiki's eyes widened at how confident Yuzu had sounded. Yuzu pointed at Kirai and grinned. She then did the most unimaginable thing ever.

She lowered her head.

She was taking her seriously.

"I'll be the one to stop your unhappiness!" Yuzu smiled and her eyes glowed the bright green that they are.

"I'll make you lose so hard you never wanna do it again!"

"So give me your all...Kirai!" Yuzu grinned and Kirai felt her cheeks heat up.

She touched her heart and her world was filled with color again. Everything was somewhat brighter and more vibrant. She had felt this feeling with someone before too. This feeling of finally being full. Except now she felt fuller.