Nyia The Killer

Ben:* walks in carrying a girl with blood red hair and piercing blue eyes and sets her down on the couch* hey guys I found another killer.

Masky: * crosses arms* slender told my I could get her.

Slendy: I don't care who got her as long as she is here.

Jeff: ooh

Nyia: hi I'm Nyia. I turn 14 on December 3rd, and don't even bother treating me like a girl because * pauses and shivers* I Hate girly things. Also I have dares and questions.

Me: A-ask a-away.

Nyia: * hands me a piece of paper and falls asleep*

Jeff: and the 3 day hibernation starts.

Slendy: * puts Nyia in a room made specially for her and covers her up then shuts the door and appears in the living room*

Jeff: * looks at the paper*

Masky: * glares at Ben* I'll read it* looks at the paper* she wants Jeff to read lemons about himself.

Jeff: * gets on his laptop and searches Jeff the killer lemons*

Masky: and she * pauses* she wants Ben, no dares Ben to go out with her

Ben: * jumps up and down* I finally have a fan girl

Jeff: * glares at Ben waiting for the internet to load*

Ben: What? you always get the fan girls.

Jeff: * looks through the search results*

Ben: although I like Jana-

Jana: * blushes*

Ben: and Jeff is my lover

Jeff:* sighs waiting for the internet to load a page*

Ben: * writes on a piece of paper* 'I kindly accept your dare' * tapes the paper on the outside of Nyias room*

Jeff:* reading*

Masky: Nyia also asks Slendy how tall he is.

Slendy: my height varies depending on what I am trying to d-

Jeff: * throws the laptop at the wall and glares at Ben* I thought what we did in the ROOM WAS SECRET * gripping knife in his hand*

Ben: * shrugs* I know I kept it secret

Sally: * runs away giggling*

Ben: SALLY I TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE CAMERAS OUT OF MY ROOM * chases Sally*

Sally:* runs into her room and locks the door*

Ben: * bangs on the door and after no response goes into his room and starts looking for where the cameras are*

Jeff: * blushing*

Me: .....

Slendy: * tilts head and read the story on the laptop then blushes and disappears*