The Fashion is judged.

-tiny An before we start. From now on I will refer to myself in third person because it's akward saying me. For now my name will be Alex short for Alexzandria-

Trendy: Jeff you wear too much dark colors.

Jeff: WHat? 0.o.

Trendy: Jane. Why wear such an ugly wig all the time why not switch it up?

Jane: I uh~

Trendy: Smexy you need some real clothes.

Smexy: Fuck you.

Slendy:*appears* trendy I have been getting complaints that your being~

Jeff: a complete ass Cunt.

Ben: So like you.

Trendy: Ben too much green you look like. a elf which accompanys your height.

Jeff and Ben:*runs to their room*

Sally: *looks up at trendy* was this a dare?

Trendy: nope.

Alex: *glares at trendy*

Trendy: yes. A dare.

Smexy: why are you afraid of her, she's just a girl. *wraps a tentacle around Alex with a smirk*

Alex: uh... *struggles*

Smexy:*lifts her up off of the ground*

Alex: s-stop!

Smexy: Cant even talk clearly

Alex:*pulls a small knife out of her back pocket and cuts off his tentacle that is holding her she falls to the floor and runs to her room*

Smexy: FUCK~ ASFSKFHGKHLLALRI! GOD DAMNIT YOU ASS Cunt WHORE SUCKING BITCH.

LJ:*on a vacation with laughing Jill*

Alex:*locks her door*

Trendy: uh. Well personally I need everyone to read this *holds out a fashion magazine*

Smexy:*runs to Alex's room and bangs on the door* ASS SUCKING DICK CUNT BITCH COME OUT!

Alex:*sits in the corner and holds her knife close*

Smexy: I HAVE TO WAIT A FUCKING WEEK BEFORE IT GROWS BACK AND NOW I CANT FUCKING TELEPORT BECAUSE OF THAT SO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL!

Alex:*opens her window quietly and jumps out onto the roof then shuts it and climbs higher onto the roof and hides*

Trendy: no one's even listening to me! Slendy your too formal and~ *begins to cry as no one listens and runs to his room*

Toby:*laughs at trendy* such a baby.

Trendy:*whips around and glares at Toby* SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU ASS LOVING HIPSTER

Toby: uh sorry?

Trendy:*runs to his room*

Smexy:*breaks into Alex's room* BITCH? WHERE ARE YOU. FUUUUUUUCCCKKK. I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU *marches off and slams his room door*

Alex:*sits on the roof and finds her stash of books up there and grabs her favorite and sits and reads it*