The Game

It was a typical sunday night for ambitious, intelligent and workaholic office worker. Jennie kim.

Though it was going to be a bit different than other sunday nights she had, this time she gave up on working for more and decided to go out with her best friends, park chaeyoung and lalisa manoban. These two were the only friends she had in her life.

As jennie got home to change her clothes to look more decent. She found chaeyoung instead on her front door.

She let out a chucklish-sigh as she saw her friend leaning on wall.

"Aren't you a bit early here, chaeyoung?"

Impatient chipmunk ran towards her and hugged jennie.

"It's nice to see you too, mandu-ah"

Jennie puffed her cheeks out and exhaled.

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

Chaeyoung tried so hard to not laugh at her dumpling friend.

"Okay okay" she got back to her teasing but serious tone. "Unnie, you ARE ready for the night right?"

Workaholic woman rolled her eyes and parted her plump lips to ask her impatient questions that were on line awaiting.

"Rosé, why are you here?"

The blonde girl huffed in defeat.

"Fine..." she adjusted her voice after letting out her sigh. "I'm here to check on you cause lisa changed the plans"

"I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly?"

"Jennie I'm sorry but you know how lisa is"

"Yes, she is really thoughtful" jennie added sarcasm in her words. Silence appeared between the two for a while.
And brunette was the one who broke it.

"So? What now? Where are we going and what's our new 'plan' "

"Well the thing is, she didn't tell me something in exact and certain"

"Great.. are we supposed to be waiting for her?"

"I mean of course, use your little mandu brain"

Jennie gave a death stare at chaeyoung and waited patiently for her other friend that changed the whole atmosphere for jennie.

After the short bickering, chaeyoung saw lisa coming towards them.

"Ah here she is"

Jennie turned around to face her.

"Look who decided to finally show up." She added to her words. "Our sneaky player, manoban."

Lisa chuckled and pulled jennie into a hug.

"I missed you too, dry cucumber"

"Shut up, manoban. You owe us an apology for changing the plans without telling"

Limario smirked at the awaiting two.

"Oh come on, isn't it.. thrilling?"
She asked holding her laughter at jennie.

Brunette slapped her arm and responded quickly.

"Lisa!"

The chipmunk, who has been waiting for them to stop messing around finally caught their attention.

"Yah! Both of you stop the tease, also lisa tell us what are we gonna do or I'll release the beast on you"

"But you just told us to stop-"

"I know what I said"

"Okay fine."

Jennie and rosé positioned themselves to listen with full concentration as if they were going out for a special mission.

"Our plan is... sex party-"

And without letting her finish her sentence, jennie lightly hit her head.

"Lalisa manoban I swear on my dried cucumber hands I will hit you to death if you don't get serious"

Lisa immediatley pushed kim and got serious.

"The thing is I'm planning to take you guys out to a night club"

Rosé stared at jennie and jennie stared at rosé.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean what? You're younger than us and you're going to take us to a night club filled with bizaarre, filthy men"

"Come on jennie I'm old enough to be taken and take you guys there"

"I mean it's not very surprising when you think about it, unnie."

"Well yeah lisa does give off a night-stander vibe"

"Hey!"

"So this is it?" Rosé asked.

"Unnie hasn't been to a bar or a night club, heck! She hasn't been to anywhere fun!"

"Uh-huh?" Jennie rasied her eyebrows, crossing her arms together.

Her attitude sank once she saw rosé looking away with a nervous laughter and nodding her head a little. She pouted and walked past by them both young beings to get changed.

~ ~ ~

They were now at the club that lisa told them, trying to catch up with the crowd.

Jennie never liked to be in crowded places but she also didn't want to cut their night off. So she tagged along and waited for it to end. Her friends were not silly so they decided to pull off a "truth or dare" session, which jennie didn't seem to like.

Rosé glared at lisa as if she knew what she had on her mind. Limario grinned and laid her eyes on a specific and certain table.

Without breaking her stare, she called out.

"Jennie-ah"

Poor girl, who didn't know anything that was planned behind her back responded.

"Hm?"

"Truth or dare?"

Jennie immediatley felt something was going to happen after seeing lisa smirking and grinning in a tease. She took a long thought about choosing between truth and dare. Both were dangerous and sly questions.

Her mouth decided for her, but it chose the worst.

"Dare"