Say Yes

Sexual desires were tensing up, jennie would never have the thought of the daring jisoo to beg her to call her master. She couldn't help her soon-to-throb senses and hormones. She immediatley kissed jisoo, pushing her towards the car.

Jisoo smirked between in kiss as if she had won jennie. She kissed her back. Their movements were headed and directed into the car. Without even realizing they got in and now were in the back seats of the car. Jisoo on top of jennie, breaths clashing against each others mouth.

It was.. hot.

Jennie grinned with her eyes closed. She leaned in again, this time biting jisoo's lower lip sensually. Jisoo started to muffle out some groans and mewls due to the intense but catchy make out.

She was now out of control, she didn't want to be bothered this time. Jisoo slowly took jennie's shirt off as well with undoing her bra.

Jennie gave in, she gave herself to jisoo at this very moment. She broke the lip lock and leaned in to jisoo's ear.

"I'm yours, beautiful stranger"

Jisoo smiled and attacked jennie's creamy-looking neck, leaving hickeys.
She slowly made her way down to jennie's mounds, which caused jennie to shiver.

She wrapped her arms around jennie's waist before taking her bra off completely leaving jennie half naked. Jisoo gulped and stared at the brunette's mounds.

Jennie could see the pure lust in her eyes, there was no way she could run away from someone like her. She leaned in closer this time. their breasts touching each other, breaths clashing in.

"Jisoo.."

"Jennie.."

Their foreheads made contact. Both smiled at the line but their lust was overwhelming the aura, smiling left it's place to intense stares.

Jennie captured jisoo's heart shaped and plump lips. As always jisoo didn't let this slide away and circled her finger around jennie's revealing breasts. She groaned.

Jisoo's hands roamed around jennie, but stopped when they reached her pants. She unbuttoned them and pulled it off. Next was her panties but just as jisoo approached it, jennie closed her legs together. Jisoo landed a flattering kiss on jennie's both forehead and lips. Reassuring the girl that it'll be okay.

Jennie gave up on her own strength and revealed her panties. Jisoo knew the girl was scared, it was probably jennie's first time going on full time. She didn't want to hurt jennie. She let her hands do the work. Slowly reaching in and down jennie's sensitive womanhood.

Jennie gasped at the touch and arched her back. Jisoo started at a slow pace rubbing jennie's perky and pink clit, earning moans from her just the way she liked. It was getting hot and slippery. Jisoo began to speed up and harden her touch.

"A-ah.. j-jisoo.."

Jisoo loved the sounds that her partner gave out. She went down and slowly penetrated jennie's centre, putting in her finger.

Jennie was coming. She was coming very hard, just the way she liked. Better than the times she did herself.
Jennie wanted to kiss her partners lips that looked so attractive. She managed to reach out and wrapped her arms around jisoo's neck, pulling her closer to her lips.

"Master.."

And this was it. This was the line jisoo had been waiting for and even though she had waited, she lost herself in this messy girl. Jisoo immediatley caught jennie's lips. She didn't forget her throbbing womanhood that was in her hands and care. She managed to catch a rythm that was slow and deep. She put her 2 other fingers in making jennie scream between in their kiss.

When that wave of pleasure hit jennie, she clenched around jisoo's hand warning her. Jisoo bent over and to jennie's surprise, she started to lick her wet and slick folds making her scream in pleasure.

Jennie was riding her after-high off of jisoo's face with no shame. Jisoo made sure she was done and withdrew back from the daring girl.

An intense staring session passed by between them. But as expected their little lust was interrupted by a single phone call from jennie's.

Jisoo chuckled and got off jennie, panting over the heat that covered the whole car. Jennie sighed along and stretched out for her phone. It was irene, she sent a message to her explaining that she was a little busy and that they could talk later. Jennie closed her phone and got up to capture jisoo to return the favor.

Jisoo looked into jennie's eyes and leaned over her inviting and unaviodable lips.

"You can finish me off later, babe"
She whispered against her, almost playing with jennie's arousal.

Jennie blushed and backed off to get dressed.

• • •

The two were now at jennie's front door. Jisoo insisted on taking jennie to her house herself, which she gladly took.

"Goodnight, mrs. Kim" jisoo waved with a slight smirk on her face.

Jennie smiled and waved back.

"Goodnight, mrs. Seduction" she let out a small laugh also making jisoo laugh along.