A girl who's from neverland

Jennie was getting impatient since she couldn't hear jisoo talking or moving around. Time has passed by now and she still didn't make any move. But this time jennie got defeated by her impatientness. She got dressed and went to see how jisoo was doing.

Once she saw jisoo, a smile appeared on jennie's face but it didn't stay for long as she also saw another woman standing in front of her.

"Mrs. Kim?" Jennie asked softly.

Jisoo came back to reality with her voice. She cleaned her throat and slowly turned to jennie.

"Ah.. y-yes mrs. Kim?"

"Is everything okay?" Brunette asked again, this time sounding a little worried.

The woman standing in front of jisoo, let out an inhale and chuckled a little. It was a weird thing to hear from a stranger but she didn't look so strange to jisoo.

"Mrs. Kim? So now you're doing it with girls who has 'kim' in their names?" Stranger finally spoke.

This caught jisoo's eye and turned back to the stranger who tried getting on her nerves.

"Sorry for the bother but.. who are you?" Jennie asked once again but to the unknown woman.

Mysterious woman smirked and got inside, closing the door.

"Name's Nayeon and that's all you need to know about me" she replied with a sharp and certain answer.

Jennie was getting quite pissed by the non-stop mystery that has been going on for 15 minutes. Everything was now a mess, which surprised her.

She went back inside to the living room and grabbed her stuff, making her way back to the door.

Jisoo couldn't process jennie's movements, she wanted to stop her but it seemed like she didn't have the right to do so. Their night was ruined by a completely different person.

Mysterious girl grabbed jennie by arm as she just held onto the door knob.
She looked her in the eye trying to save herself from nayeon.

"No need to rush. I'm not here to take your woman 'mrs. Kim'"

"Nayeon.. enough, you already ruined it" silent girl, jisoo finally spoke up.

It was getting tense and jennie didn't want to be part of this, she wanted to leave as soon as possible. She had enough of arguments and fights. She just wanted to hang out with the girl she chose to get to know to but it was getting harder for her to.

She slowly pulled her arm and turned the knob around.

"I don't have time for this, please don't make it hard for me." She replied as if she was about to break.

Jisoo held her hand and pulled jennie out of her house to cut the stupid shit down.

Jennie silently followed her to her Audi.

They finally stopped next to the car and jisoo let go of her hand.

"Hey.. I'm so sorry for all this, it happened real fast and I can't imagine how confused you are" jisoo apologized and waited for jennie's reply.

Jennie could have raised her voice and scolded jisoo for ruining their night but instead she chose to forgive and forget it to move on, she didn't know who jisoo was and what kind of person she was at the first place.

She rubbed jisoo's arm and smiled.

"It's okay jisoo-yah"

Jisoo frowned and held her hand that was on her arm.