Brave

They were now at jisoo's glorious and peaceful penthouse.

It was really something for a penthouse. It was big and tidy. You could see the beautiful city lights at nights.

It was like a dream for jennie

It was like a dream for jennie. Everything looked so unreal for her. Flirting with a gorgeous woman, being taken to her gorgeous penthouse and a glass of red wine.

She didn't notice the wine till then, which jisoo took it out for them to enjoy their night.

Jisoo smiled at jennie and held her glass up for cheers.

"To mrs. Kim's efforts on trying to flirt" she said making the brunette chuckle along with her.

Jennie held her glass as well and slightly tapped on jisoo's. She was having a good time. Her best sunday night would probably this night. She never had sunday nights like this and she didn't want it to end.

As they got comfortable on couch, face to face. Silence appeared through them again, with some intense staring. It was pleasing for a moment until jennie started to feel uneasy and felt the need to clear her throat.

"I thought I would get to know you, jisoo"

Petite woman raised an eyebrow towards jennie's informal adressing. It was something she wouldn't and didn't expect.

"Is this your way of getting new people in your life, jennie?"

"Why, you don't like it?" A grin was spreading around jennie's lips.

"I do."

The low alcohol was getting under her skin, she was probably replying like that because of the wine. But putting excuses aside, jennie somehow and somewhat felt confident around jisoo.

She leaned in closer to the other kim. Jisoo didn't move until she reached her lips. She wasn't going to take her before jennie fulfilling her own dream. Getting to know kim jisoo.

Petite woman put the glass on table and positioned herself.

"So, mrs. Kim. What do you need to know about me?"

"Everything." Jennie said, stomping on every word. Making it clear for jisoo to hear.

The other kim leaned in on jennie's ear.

"You can figure it out, mrs. Kim" she whispered.

Jennie's cheeks cherished this moment as her eyes met jisoo's sharp ones. It was as if she wanted to hunt her down.

Jisoo withdrew from her ear and went down on her lips. Jennie knew nothing about this stranger, in fact she didn't know why she followed her like this. All she knew was she wouldn't regret it afterwards.

She bit her own lip imagining the things that she would do with her and this caused black haired girl to capture her lips. Jennie immediatley kissed back as if saying "I don't care" but only letting her body to speak.

Jisoo ripped off her white and tight shirt that fit perfectly on jennie's curves. She roamed her hands around her once again to feel her gorgeous looking curves. It was pretty much a sight to die for.

Poor dry cucumber couldn't do much but only to moan at the touch of her wrecker. She finally made a move. A down to jisoo's creamy neck and collar-bone. Jennie sucked the shit out of her neck leaving some dark hickeys.

Jisoo smirked and slipped her hand into jennie's tight jeans, rubbing her crotch at a very sensual and slow pace. Jennie lost her shit and dived her plump lips into jisoo's mouth this time.

The woman who started this took the lead and added her tongue into the kiss, making her hands do some magical work on jennie's body. Which were sending the brunette almost to the heaven.

After having their make-out session and without even realizing that they got theirselves butt naked,they still kissed the fuck out of each other. Jennie was breathless while jisoo was restless. Even though she was restless, she didn't want to stop.

Jisoo laid her down on the couch as she peppered kisses on jennie's neck, leaving some hickeys by the hard but also smooth kisses. Jennie let her got on top of her and take the lead, she wanted jisoo to explore her.

Just as she was about to, a bell rang. It was the door. Jisoo let out a sigh along with jennie's smooth chuckles and halfly dressed up. She went to the door and opened it to see who interrupted them but she couldn't move when she saw them.