3

For the next few Minecraft days, Schlatt had stayed around the house while Wilbur went out exploring and mining for things. The water continued to rise little by little, and Schlatt's fear grew more and more. But Wilbur seemed to keep him company and comfort. Wilbur was mining, and blurted, "Schlatt, my dude, my pretty princess, I have a request..."
Pretty princess? Schlatt almost burst out laughing.
"My- you- wha...?" He blushed.
"You don't like it when I call you my pretty princess?" Wilbur traveled over to the house and smirked at him.
Without hesitation, Schlatt replied, "No. Never call me that."This made Wilbur burst into laughter. He ran off and went back to mining again. Schlatt tried to suppress his blushing as he kept wondering, why the actual frick would he call me that? Pretty princess? Is he hinting something?

Wilbur was off exploring, punching a tree to be exact, when he heard Schlatt's cry for help.
"Wilbur! Oh frick-"
"What happened? Is it the water again?!" Wilbur quickly asked. He glanced down at the lake-or what used to be a lake- because the water had gone over the trees. It was traveling quick. Schlatt was huddled up in the corner of the house breathing heavily in a cold sweat.
"The water. It rises every five minutes. It seems like-like every time it rises it covers more blocks. I don't think we're safe, Wilbur."
Schlatt looked helplessly at him. Wilbur didn't know what to do. He just wanted to make Schlatt feel better. They were going to be okay...right? Wilbur sighed, and put his hand on Schlatt's shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"Everything is going to be alright, you hear me? We're going to make it out alive together."
Schlatt looked up at Wilbur. "Really?"
Wilbur smiled. "Really. Come on, if we want to survive we have to be on the move."
Schlatt could've burst into tears. Wilbur really did care about him. The two boys got up out of the house and went out to the dangerous outside world together.