4

Author's note: originally this was just supposed to be some stupid thing I would quit working on, but now that it's getting views, I feel entitled to continue.
This isn't supposed to be exactly like the original video, but waaaay more dramatic. It was supposed to be that way ironically, but now I think this is becoming less of a sh*tpost and more of something I should put more effort in.
Nobody likes to read author's notes so let's get back into the story...

Wilbur and Schlatt hiked along the steep cliff side, occasionally swimming and jumping on to islands. They were out looking for iron, but didn't seem to get any luck, so they began to make their long journey back.
Wilbur would always have to guide Schlatt around and calm him down (especially when they were swimming). It appeared that Schlatt had an extreme fear of drowning, or maybe global warming, but whatever it was it scared him to death. Because of that, Wilbur felt like he needed to be protective.
At one point Wilbur had gone ahead of Schlatt, and had left him behind in the water below. Suddenly, a loud splashing noise came from the water. Wilbur watched in horror was water began to swallow up Schlatt as he shouted, splashing around for help.
"Schlatt!" Wilbur called out and jumped in the water. His friend surfaced, not far behind him, gasping for air.
"Wilbur!" He managed to shout through gasps. Wilbur immediately swam over to him.
"Hold onto me, okay?" He said. Schlatt nodded and wrapped his arms around Wilbur's shoulders and neck. The two boys swam back to the shore safely.

It was night by the time they had made it back to their house. The water was only about a half dozen blocks away from them. One more rise and Schlatt's home- he and Wilbur's home- would be underwater. He had no choice. Schlatt had to do something. He wanted to do something for Wilbur as a thanks, so he built an extra dirt wall around the house. It was partially supposed to seem like a joke, but Schlatt wanted to actually do something that would help he and Wilbur survive.
"Wilbur!" He called out. Wilbur was on a mountain close by, mining cobblestone.
"Yeah?" He shouted back without looking up.
"I built a wall."
Wilbur laughed. "What, like around the house?"
He jumped off the mountain and looked toward the house. "Isn't that a bit closely packed to the house?"
"I-it's so that when the water rises up above us, we can still stay in our house," Schlatt explained. "You know...so like we can stay together."