Chapter 5: Showing Off

"Bloody hell am I tired," I say as I sit down on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands as Ben sits next to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"I know, so am I after everything on the isle, cotillion and what just happened in Olympus," he says and I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"So... from what you have seen of Olympus, what did you think of my home?" I ask Ben and feel him laugh and he squeezes me tightly to his side.

"I thought it was beautiful, your home is beautiful," he says and I sigh.

"It hasn't been my home in a long time," I say and he looks at me in curiosity.

"Why, what happened?" He asks me and I laugh and sit forward and lean on my knees.

"Well, my dad forbid me to watch over someone, I kinda broke that then got put on the isle, the first person I met was Harry Hook, I zapped him because he pissed me off, I then met Dizzy Tramaine who did my hair for me, then the VK's, The Evil Queen took me in when she found out that my Mum died," I say and stand up, I walk over to the window and look out at the isle, Ben then comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know we hardly know each other so how about we play 20 questions?" Ben asks me and I nod.

Ben Me

Favourite colour?
The colour of your eyes, a hazel green mixture.
Favourite book?
The Harry Potter series.
First kiss?
You...
Your middle name?
Poseidon.
Why Poseidon?
Dad and Uncle Poseidon made a bet, I'd dad had a daughter after Hercules then the middle name would have to be Poseidon.
Best friend?
Evie.
Favourite hobby?
Reading.

(33 questions later...)

"Wow, you can learn so much when you just talk," Ben says and I nod.

"Yup," I say as I look over at the Enchanted lake, I then smirk as I get an idea, I get out of Ben's arms and walk over to my phone and call Carlos.

"Hey Carlos, do you want to do an old dance routine?" I ask and hear him laugh.

"Okay, where?" he asks and my smile gets bigger.

"The Enchanted Lake, Bring Jay and Evie, they know the dances that I am thinking of," I say then hang up and turn to Ben who is looking confused.

"What's going on?" he asks me like a lost puppy and I laugh as I walk back over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and smile as he places his hands on my waist.

"Carlos, Evie, Jay and I used to dance a lot on the isle, it was like a getaway for us," I say then pull him out of the room.

~~~ the enchanted lake ~~~

"Hey!" Evie calls out to me once we get there, I rush over to her and hug her tightly, once I let go I see that she is in some Dance gear.

I then see Carlos and Jay standing by the stereo, I laugh at them and we walk over to the boys as Ben sits the crowd that has appeared.

"So what dance first?" Evie asks and I see the smirk on the boy's face and start shaking my head.

"No, no, no, no!" I say but see Evie's puppy dog eyes and I crack.

"Fine!" I groan and get into my dance dress.

I then go in front of the crowd and wait for the boys to press play, once they do I am off

once I am finished I go back over to the others and change into my other dance clothes.

We then run out to the crowd who look a bit happy as some more Auraddon kids join us, I wave my hand and the music starts

We finish the dance and I am pulled into Ben's arms as he hugs me tightly.

"That was amazing!" he says and I laugh as we all walk back to our Dorm rooms, once we get there I jump onto the bed and lay down in exhaustion, Ben laughs and lays down next to me with a smile on his face.

"Do you think that we could create a dance to show off?" he asks me and I nod with a smile on my face as I grab my drink bottle and sit up.

"Yeah, but we will take it slow, I am tired," I tell him and we stand up, I then transform my room into a small dance studio, Ben looks around in awe.

"No matter how many times you use your magic, I am still impressed," He says and I laugh and we slowly come up with a dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, that was fun," Ben says as he holds m close to his body, we are both breathing hard and I smile at him as I look into his eyes, I pull him close to me and slam my lips onto his, we continue to kiss as I transform the dance room back into my bedroom, once it changes back Ben places me onto the bed, he then starts to trail kisses down my neck turning me into a mess, he then pulls back after a while.

"are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me and I smile and nod as I pull him into a passionate kiss, his hands trail my body and removes my clothing as I remove his and well........ 

you know what happens next ;)