Chapter 6: Date Night

"DOUG! Have you seen Evie?" I ask him as I stand beside him.

"I think she is in her dorm room," he says and I sigh.

"THANKS, DOUG!" I yell as I run to Evie's room, once I get there I knock very quickly and Evie answers the door.

"What's up?" She asks me and I rush into her room.

"Ben asked me on a date and I have no clue what I should wear, so I thought I could come to the most fashion-forward person in Auradon for some help?" I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Let's get started," she says and I smile at her in relief.

~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~

"Wow E, thank you for the help," I say as I look in the mirror to see what I look like.

"It's a good thing Ben messaged me warning me that you were coming to me, so I had this already planned out," Evie says and I smile as I wrap my arms around her, she does the same and we hug for a bit until someone knocks on the door.

"Now go," she says and I smile then walk over to the door, once I open it I see Ben with his lettermen jacket on.

"Wow, I now understand the difference between pretty and beautiful," he says and I blush as I look down, he uses a finger to lift my head and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go, my goddess, I hope you like picnics," he says and I laugh and nod, we then say goodbye to Evie and walk along the grounds to a beautiful Gazebo with a picnic laid out, Ben helps me sit down then sits across from me and we start to dig in.

"Are you having fun?" He asks me and I smile.

"Well yeah, I'm with you," I say and lightly kiss his cheek, he then stands up and takes off his jacket, he then pulls me up and takes off mine then pulls me outside the Gazebo and we start to slow dance.

"I love you, Zoe, I don't think I mentioned that," he says and I blush and laugh a little bit.

"I'm pretty sure you did but I love you too," I say then Ben kisses me and I smile into it, once we finish dancing we pack up the basket and go for a walk around the lake, as we are walking we continue to talk up until we get to the castle where we see Evie and Carlos waiting for us.

"Did you guys have fun?" Evie asks and we nod as we hand her the basket and we then walk off to my dorm room, I open the door and turn to face Ben and I smile.

"I will see you tomorrow," I say then kiss his cheek, I then go to walk into my room until he grabs my arm and pulls me into a passionate kiss, we part and breath heavily, I smile at him once more than walk into my room and lean against the door with a huge smile on my face.

"Woah," I say and then start to get ready for bed, once I am I finally lay down in bed and it takes me a good few minutes to fall asleep with the feeling of his lips on mine still in my head and on my lips.

I tried, I'm sorry that this chapter is a small one.