Discovery

Later that same day D-9560 was rudely awoken from her nap and taken to a room. It looked to be an interrogation room, or in this case, she guessed it was an interview room. She was sat in the chair by the door and one of the doctors was seated across from her.

"So D-9560 it would seem there is something very odd about you."

She rolled her eyes and remained silent, just wanting to leave.

"From our two tests, it would appear that you might have a special connection to the SCP's"

D-9560 raised an eyebrow and waited.

"What I'm saying is you might be immune to the SCP's effects and behaviors."

This had her attention and now she was engaged.

"We will need to run a few more tests but if our hypothesis is true, you will become a major part of our research.

D-9560 was unsure how to feel, this was a lot to take in.

"And what if I don't want to help you considering I was meant to be cannon fodder?"

The look on his face went dark.

"We will make you one way or another. And you can rest assured that you will be moved to a better place and given accommodations for your cooperation."

D-9560 thought for a moment, being treated human again did sound nice.

"Ok, I will agree to help you as long as I am treated properly, and the first thing I want is to be called by my name and not D-9560 anymore."

He shook his head and chuckled.

"Ok, as soon as it's confirmed whether you are immune or not then you will get your name, so start thinking now."

D-9560 agreed to this and bid him goodbye before she was dragged back to her cell.