Chapter 1

Todoroki's P.O.V.
It was the first day of everyone being a second year student. I was excited this morning until I heard people screaming and yelling. It was Bakugo and Iida. I slid into my uniform and looked at the clock in my room. It said 7:45. Pretty much on time. I walked out of my room and to my surprise I saw Kirishima pinning Midoriya against a wall.
I looked into the kitchen and saw Bakugo making something.
"W-what shooouuld I say?" Uraraka yawned while talking to Bakugo.
"Simple, oi round face, just copy after me. IcyHot!" I jumped as I was only half awake and thought he caught me staring at him. "Come here!" I was only half ready to walkover when I caught a glimpse of Kirishima and Deku holding hands.
"Go." Izuku mouthed to me. He  was the only one who knew that I had feelings for Bakugo. I walked towards the kitchen both Uraraka and Bakugo watching me.
"What do you want in you breakfast burritos IcyHot?"
"I only want one."
"Ugh, what do you want in you breakfast BURRITO?!"
"Um...G-green peppers, union, sausage, and b-bacon"
"Pft. Okay"
I can't believe I stumbled over my own words like that. And then he smirks at me. Oh crap. I feel my face start to get hot and I walk away fast. I sat down on one of the couches and started to watch the news for this morning.
It hadn't been long before Momo had came and sat beside me.
"I saw that."
I was confused.
"You saw what?"
"You and Baku-" I cut her off
"Exactly you saw nothing."
She looked stunned and I got up and went back to the kitchen. Uraraka was asking about people's burritos and Bakugo just stood there.
"Hey Bakugo can I talk to you?"
He looked at me.
"Tch. You already are."
"That's not what I meant."
"I know. But I got to make breakfast." Wow! No shit Sherlock! I feel disapoined, but I don't let it show.
"Right maybe later."
He didn't yell, which took me by surprise and I wonder why he didn't. Maybe he had to talk to me too.
Bakugo's P.O.V.
I feel bad for turning down his offer to talk, I really do. It's just I dont want to make a fool of my self asking him out if I don't know if he likes me back. He could like me, I mean the ways he acted around me this morning was weird. He stumbled over his words. And he never does that.
I make everyone's breakfast and call out their names except for IcyHot's. I put his on a plate and put sauces on the side. I only put his favorite breakfast ones on it because I make so much food I know exactly every single sause everyone loves.
I walk out of the kitchen holding two plates. One with his and one with mine. Some people finished their's already and thank me for making it as I walk by them. I sit down by Scar Face and give him his burrito. He was surprised, and then smiled when he saw it was me.
"And may I proudly present you're breakfast." I say just like how Lumiare said in Beauty and the Beast. We both laugh. I wish he knew how much I loved him.
By the time we both finished our food it was 8:19. It was just Shitty Hair, Deku, IcyHot, and me left. Everyone else went to class already.
Third person P.O.V.
"Dudes! We gotta go! We're gonna be late!" Kirishima stated, Deku jumped up from cuddling him at the thought of being late on their first day.
"SHIT! HE'S RIGHT! DAMN IT! EVERYBODY ELEVATOR NOW!" Bakugo yelled.
The four ran to the elevator but then realised it would take to long so they all ran to the stairs.
Bakugo and Kirishima exchanged glances then nodded at each other. The two hopped onto the railing and slid down the stairs. Todoroki looked at Deku and the shorter boy jumped on top of Todoroki. Shoto had iced the floor and then he skated down the stairs with Izuku on him. The four had met each other at the bottom of he stairs.
"Aren't you....going....to...unfreeze that...?" Deku had questioned Todoroki.
"No...time..it'll...melt."
The two were out of breath from trying not to run into the walls
"WE HAVE TO GO YOU TWO!" Both Bakugo and Kirishima said in sync.
"Right!" Both Shoto and Deku replied.
The four ran across the campus of U.A. and into the building where their classes are.
"Bab-Kirishima...time!" Deku caught himself before exposing the two's relationship.
"Eight......Forty....five"

Did they make it? Are they late to class? Find out in the next chapter of TodoBaku!
794 words. Let me know if you guys want longer or shorter for the next part! Love y'all!