Chapter 6

He kept one hand on my ass while the other made its way towards my hair. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and at the same time slowly pulled the plug out of my ass. As the plug started to leave a gap between the cum and Kat's fingers, the cum started to drip out. I was filled no doubt, but he couldn't expect me to take more of him.
"Mh~" Kat moaned as he pulled away. He moved down my body, kissing every inch. But he wasn't leaving marks. Just small, enjoyable, pecks of his lips on my skin.
He moved his head to my cock. Please tell me your going to suck me off, I thought.
His tongue slipped into my hole and I moaned from the unexpected pleasure.
"Gah!~ Give me a w-w-warning next time~" I begged him.
He pulled his tongue out. All he did was clean me up so I wasn't dripping of his cum.
"Let's make this more fun~" He said as he sat on my dick. Shit. He's going to ride me.
"Daddy I've never done this before..." I admitted. He chuckled.
"I know you haven't, you were still a virgin when we walked into the room together." I felt my face go bright red. But when I blush it's not like normal people. Normal people feel their face get red, mine goes ice cold.
He kissed me as he got off my member. He laid on my chest. Skin on skin. He kissed my forehead and made his way down my neck, looking for my sweet spots. I couldn't help my let a small moan out when I felt him bite down on my shoulder. It felt good.
Bakugo's P.O.V.
I sucked and bit on his skin. Leaving pink to dark purple marks on him. His moans made me want him more. My dick started to get hard, and he felt it.
"Daddy....do me again~"