Chapter 2

Time Skip- End of school day• 3rd P.O.V.
Momo had sent a chat to the group text of class 2A. She was throwing a party. All couples were welcome. She had a huge house. There were enough bedrooms for all the couple's to go all out in.
Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya were walking to the party together.
"Baby~ Stop~ " Deku moaned from Kirishima giving him a hickey.
"Seriously please stop." Bakugo complained. He hated how Deku got a boyfriend before he did.
"Ugh fine Bakubro," after all Kirishima was part of the Baku-squad. So technically he had to do what ever Bakugo wanted. Even if it meant stop giving Deku hickeys around him.
A few minutes later they were on Yaoyorozu's porch in awe at how large her house was. Midoriya walked up to the door and knocked on it.
Sero opened the door.
"Couple only spot is in the back, everyone else is somewhere aroud this mansion." Kirishima and Deku walked to the back of the house. Kirishima couldn't keep his hands off of him as they were on their way.
"Tape arms! Where's Round Face?"
"She is in the back."
"Kay"
He walked to the backyard.
Denki and Jiro were supposed to be guarding the door, but were to busy making out to see people walk in and out of the back door.
The reason Bakugo wanted to talk to Uraraka was because she was the only one Bakugo talked to about his feelings toward Todoroki. He walked to the back hopping Todoroki wast back there. He found Uraraka sitting on top of a table with Iida giving her a hickey.
"Oi, do you think I should confess to him tonight?"
"Ngh~ Haha~ Yes. You need to tell him." Her sweet moans were even making Bakugo hard.
"Well do you know where the fuck I can go with him?!?!"
"Ugh~ Yeah. Upstairs, take a left the the second room on your right. Ngh~"
"Alright, no one else is staying there? Right?"
"Heh~ Yeah, I know who all stays in which room. Don't stop Iida-kun~"
He turned around and walked back into the house. Right after he passed Denki and Jiro he saw Todoroki.
"Just the person I was looking for~"  Bakugo said once he saw Todoroki was looking for him too.
"I was looking for you too...can I talk to you please?"
"Yeah. Follow me, let's get away from the noise."
He didn't yell at Todoroki and it took Shoto by surprise. Why didn't Bakugo yell at him like he did in their first year? It confused him, but he did as Bakugo told him and followed him. They went upstairs, took a left, and then Bakugo opened the door to show a room with a brand new king size mattress inside. But neither of them sat on the bed.
Todoroki's P.O.V.
I was nervous but also anxious to see what he would say. But I was still a virgin. I didn't sit on the bed because I didn't want him to know I wanted him.
I was the only virgin left in class 2A. When we were all first years everyone was a virgin. But near summer the only ones left were Jiro, Hagakure, Ojiro, and me. Of course we all knew it wasn't going to be long before Ojiro and Hagakure did it, but no one was expecting Denki and Jiro to go all out. So I was the only one left. But, Bakugo couldn't know. We never told anyone outside of our group about who was a virgin. So he shouldn't know. Unless someone decided to spill the remaining tea.
"Why do you want to talk about?"
"Yeah...um.. you're single right?" I figured there was no reason on wasting my time with someone who already had someone.

Will he confess? Will Bakugo confess first? No body knows.
See you guys in the next chapter!