Chapter 3-Smut-

Todoroki's P.O.V.
He looks like he's hiding something. But I don't know what.
3rd Person's P.O.V.
Bakugo looked at Todoroki square in the eyes. Todoroki started to blush lightly.
"Tch."
"What does that mean?" All he asked was if Bakugo was single or not, and all he got was a 'tch'!
Bakugo walked up to Todoroki, leaving their faces inches apart.
"If you'll say yes then no I'm not~" Bakugo wisperd in Todoroki's ear.
Todoroki blushed harder.
Bakugo leaned in and kissed Todoroki deeply.
Bakugo's P.O.V.
I know he wanted it. I just couldn't wait any longer. I licked his bottom lips requesting entry to his mouth. His lips were so soft. He opened his mouth once he caught on to what I was doing.
"Ngh~" he moaned softly when I put my tongue in his mouth.
It seemed that time had stopped completely. Minutes raced by. We both pulled away for air.
I took his waist and pinned him against a bedpost. Still out of breath I kissed his neck holding one of his wrists.
"Ugh~ Ngh~ Hehe~ Ha~ Ngh~" his moans were music to my ears. He took his free hand and covered his mouth. I pulled away from his sweet neck once I saw what he did. He uncovered his mouth.
"How....did..you-?" He must've been holding his breath because he was gasping for air.
"The tint in your pants says it all~" I smirked
"So does your's" it took me by surprise and I looked down to see me almost about as hard as him.
3rd Person P.O.V.
Katsuki grabbed Todoroki by the waist and pinned him on the bed.
"Risky move for a virgin." Katsuki said.
'How did he know?' Thought Todoroki.
Bakugo kissed him hungrily and started to take off Todoroki's shirt.
Todoroki pulled away.
"I don't think I'm ready..."
"It's ok you do-"
Todoroki cut him off with a short kiss.
"You're supposed to say that you know I am..." Todoroki whined.
Bakugo pulled him in and countined to strip Shoto. Shoto started to grab Bakugo's hair.
"Ngh~ What ever you do don't stop Shoto~ Ung~" Bakugo moaned.
"Pain Kink much?" Todoroki toyed
"Shut your mouth~"
Bakugo pushed Todoroki onto the bed. They both pulled away, a sting of saliva connecting them, gasping for air.
"Haha"
"What are you laughing at Bakugo?"
"The fact your dick is so tiny"
"What do you mean it's 11 inches?!?" Todoroki got offended. Bakugo kissed him and Shoto stopped him. As soon as Bakugo was stipped completely Todoroki pulled away from the kiss.
"O-oh"
"Feel small yet?"Bakugo smirked.
"I-its s-s-so b-big"Shoto stuttered.
"Yeah I know, I mean it is 14 inches." Bakugo sat on the bed beside the other boy.
"Don't make me beg" Todoroki leaned on Bakugo, feeling the boy's abs.
"For what?~" Bakugo teased.
"Please Daddy~"
"I didn't expect my little Shoto to have a Daddy Kink~"
"Daddy please do me so hard I can't walk" Todoroki begged
"How bad do you want me?~"
"100 bouta fuck myself%"
"Fine, but can I do you raw? I didn't bring anything cause I didn't expect this."
"Yes please, anything to get you in me faster."
"No problem, get up and bend over. "
Todoroki did as the boy said. Bakugo got up and opened a drawer and got out a bottle of lube. There was a vibrator in there too.
"Oh look what I found! And a vibrator! I'm gonna have so much fun with you.~" Bakugo messed around with him.
He picked up Todoroki bridal style and threw him on the bed. Todoroki was shocked but as soon as he stopped bouncing he spread his legs for Bakugo. Bakugo put the lube on his fingers and shoved two fingers in Todoroki's hole.
"Ha~ move please~"
"What's my name Shoto?~"
"Please, please Daddy~" Bakugo started scissoring his fingers inside Todoroki making him moan. He wanted to cover his mouth but he just chose not to.
"Nhg~ Ha~ Mhf~ Gah~ Hehe~" Bakugo hit hit sweet spot.
"Hahaha~ Right there~" Bakugo pulled out his fingers.
He shoved the vibrator into Todoroki. He turned it on low.
"Please~ On high~ Please Daddy~"
"Tch. Slut~"
Bakugo set the vibrator on high. Todoroki moaned louder.
"Ha!~Gah!~Ngh!~ Haha~! Bakugo~ I want more~" Todoroki begged, Bakugo wanted him and all of Shoto's moans were making him harder.
"Who, little Shoto?~" Bakugo a little bit of lube on his dick and lined up with Todoroki.
"B-bakugo~ I mean Daddy~"
"Alright Shoto~" Bakugo slammed into Todoroki making him moan. Since the vibrator was still inside Todoroki is was vibrating against Bakugo's dick making himself moan.
"God~ Nhg~ It's so~"
"Tight?~"
Bakugo ripped our the vibrator leaving only his dick inside Todoroki. He slammed in and out of Todoroki. That was until he heard a knock on the door of the bedroom.
"Hey we are playing Truth of Dare down stairs, you two coming?" It was Denki from the other side.

Do they go downstairs and play Truth or Dare? Or do they keep fucking each other senseless? Find out in the next chapter.
I hope you guys are enjoying this. There will be more smut soon.