Chapter 5

Third Person P.O.V.
Shoto layed his head on his lovers chest. He just sat there. Breathing shallowly, to where you couldn't see he was breathing. He loved the feeling of Bakugo's heart beat on his cheek.
"Hey babes?" Bakugo asked.
"Hm?"
"Did you cum?"
Shoto lifted his head. His whole face was as red as the left side of his hair.  He slowly shook his head.
Bakugo's P.O.V.
His dick got hard against my waist when I asked him that. Like really hard. I'm pretty sure it was harder than I ever was.
"That looks painful." I told him. At this point I was just trying to turn him red. "Want me to suck it?" I asked.
"Please don't tease me," Shoto begged.
"Who said I was teasing?" And I cut his answer off with a kiss. His dick kept getting harder and harder. I put my hands on his waist ad started to jerk my hips.
I was trying to knock the butt plug out of his ass. But he was so tight, I couldn't get it out. I slid my right hand down his leg towards his hole. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He started to moan and move his hips.
Todoroki's P.O.V
Moans were leaving my mouth. They flowed like a stream of honey. I grinded my cock on Katsuki, trying to get the plug out. His hand started to move closer to my hole and his tongue explored my mouth. He had his hand right under my ass and it felt so good.
"Mgh~ Ngh~ Ghn~ Pgf~" He started to grope my ass. He grabbed it and as I was moving my hips he squeezed tighter an tighter. It felt so good.
"Mph~~~!" My cock was getting harder and harder.
Kat pulled away from the kiss.
"Are you sure you don't want me to suck you~?" He asked, taking the hand that was on my hip and placing it on my cock.
He started to squeeze me. At first it was light, to see if I liked it. But then when he started to hear me struggle to keep my moans in, he grabbed me harder.
"Gah~ Hah~ Magh~ Pref~ Cag~"
He removed his hand and flipped us over. Putting me on the bottom. He kissed me deeply and hungrily.