blah blah blah

*A week later* Ouma's POV*
NSFW/Smut Warning⚠️

*   *    *

I sighed and laid my head down on my desk. The teacher was just rambling. Blah blah something about history. I looked out the window beside my desk. Then I fell asleep.

*   *   *

A hand touched my shoulder lightly. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. "Hah you seem tired Kokichi." Saihara was standing beside my desk. "Yeah I didn't sleep so well last night." I stood up and stretched. Saihara grabbed my bag and hand. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I smiled and lend my head on Saihara's shoulder. "Yeah I would like that." We walked out of the classroom and headed to my house.

*   *   *

I opened my door and looked at Saihara. "Do you want to come in?" Saihara nodded and walked inside. I walked in after Saihara and locked the door. I sat down on the couch beside Saihara. "What do you want to do?"

I looked at Saihara and shrug my shoulders. "I don't know do you have any ideas of what to do?"

Saihara thought for a moment then lend in and kissed me. I sat there for a second than kissed back. Saihara pulled me on top of him. I tried pulling away from the kiss but Saihara pulled me back into the kiss. Saihara moved his hand down my chest than stopped at the lasted button on my shirt. He started unbuttoning my shirt. I tried pulling away from the kiss again to get air.  "Do you want me to stop?"

I shock my head. "N-no."

My face heated up. Saihara took off my shirt than moved his hands up to my nips. I gasped in surprise. Saihara kissed my neck. "S-Shuichi."

Saihara nibbled on my neck and rubbed my nips. A small moan came out of my mouth. Saihara moved one of his hands to my bulge. "Kokichi I can't wait." 

Saihara pulled away from my neck. "You can do what you want to me." 

He smiled than flipped me over so that he would be on top. I unzipped my pants then pulled my pants off. I sat up then went on my hands and knees with my ass facing Saihara. "I want to try this position Shuichi."

I heard the sound of unzipping and felt a hand hold my waist. "If that's what you want." I prepared myself. "Are you ready?"

I nodded and inhaled. Saihara thrusted inside of me. A loud groan came out of my mouth. "You're So tight."

Saihara started thrusting. "I-it hurts S-Shuichi." My eyes started tearing up. "Don't worry kokichi it'll feel good soon." I arched my back and put my face in a pillow muffling any noises that I made. "Hey I want to hear every noise you make."

I pulled my head away from the pillow. "S-s-shichi uh m-more." It's so hard to talk. "What was that Kokichi?"

Saihara whispered in my ear making me shiver. "P-please." Saihara moved his left hand to my dick then grabbed it. I gasped as he started moving his hand back and forth jerking me off. "Is that what you meant?"

  I tried to speak but I couldn't. "Hmmm or did you want me to thrust faster and harder in you?" Saihara pulled almost all the way out then slammed as faster and harder as he could in me.

I scream moan each time he pulled out then slammed in me. His hand started jerking me faster. "I'm going to make sure that you can't walk tomorrow." I loudly moan then cam all over his hand.

"You might have cam but I haven't." My legs went numb.

Saihara slammed into me one more time then cam deep inside me. He pulled out and looked at me in the eyes. "You're so cute kokichi." He picked me up and brought me to my bed then laid me down. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Shuichi." I kissed his forehead. "I love you too kokichi"

I don't know how to feel about this. Like I said last NSFW chapter I'm not good at writing smut sooo I hope it's not to bad. Well thanks for reading. 😅