chapter 3

Hyungwon crawled into a sitting position, pushing his sweat soaked bangs out of his eyes. Wow, he had to gather his breathing before he looked up at Hoseok, watching him peel the condom off and toss it in the trash. Hyungwon swallowed his thoughts, suddenly feeling, exposed. 

Hyungwon curled his legs to his chest, wrapping his arms around his knees before looking up at Hoseok once more. 

"Who's gonna shower first?" Hyungwon asked quietly, watching Hoseok pull his dress pants and boxers off fully. Hoseok looked down at him, his black waves of hair falling into his eyes a little. Less composed, and messy- sexy. 

"You can." His mouth stretched into a gentle smile. Something was hidden in his look, but Hyungwon didn't want to question him. He pushed himself from the bed slowly, walking to what he assumed was the connected bathroom. It was large and spacious. Double vanity, with a Jacuzzi tub and standing shower. Fluffy towels were tucked away neatly on a shelf, smaller ones on top. 

"U-uhm.. can you get me a small hand towel from up top, please?" Hyungwon asked timidly, turning to Hoseok who was closer behind him than he thought. Hoseok nodded and walked past him, grabbing a towel from the top and a larger one, handing them to Hyungwon. 

Hyungwon noticed on hoseok's arm tatted with the sleeve, a few rough bumps that looked like scars maybe just above the crease in his elbow. Hyungwon rubbed his thumb over them gently, confirming his suspicions. 

"What are these scars from?" Hyungwon asked gently, looking up at Hoseok with a soft look. 

It took all Hoseok had to not start yelling. 

"They're old… don't worry about them. If you need anything, just call." Hoseok brushed off the question, kissing the top of Hyungwon's head before leaving the bathroom. 

Hyungwon looked at the closed door with a confused look, before shrugging it off and stepped into the shower. 

~•~ 

Hyungeon stepped out of the bathroom with a towel hanging around his waist loosely, his wet hair pushed back. "I-i.. do you have any clothes I could borrow for the night? Maybe just a shirt?" Hyungwon hated feeling so greedy and needy at a stranger's house, but he preferred to not sleep naked with him. 

Hoseok pulled a sweatshirt from his large dresser under his tv hung up on the wall. It smelled of gentle cologne, but mostly a honey, warm smell. 

When Hyungwon pulled it over his head, it dropped to just above his knees. 

Hoseok looked away to prevent himself from getting a boner. His destined omega, in his clothes, his ass freshly taken by Hoseok. It made his blood pump. Hoseok stood and walked into the bathroom, leaving Hyungwon to make himself comfortable in bed. 

Hyungwon watched Hoseok step into the bathroom, leaving the door open just a crack. Hyungwon sighed, laying down on the other side of the bed farthest from the bathroom. He curled up under the fluffy, hotel like blankets. The warmth made him realize how long it's been since he's slept good like this. 

However he didn't relish in the fact it was at a complete strangers house. 

~hi!! This was more of a filler chapter although better things are on the way :) and yes hyungwon is shorter then wonho I just thought it fit the story better sorry if this offends you!!
~your Author