chapter 4

"Wake up, baby." Hoseok murmured, his lips pressed to Hyungwon's ear. Hyungwon stirred, groaning to life. 

"Mmm?" Hyungwon rubbed his eyes, squinting at the light. 

"It's time to eat." Hoseok helped him sit up slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed. He wore slim dark jeans, with a snug black tee shirt. Hyungwon almost flew from the bed when he realized it was already mid day. 

"What time is it?" Hyungwon, asked quickly, looking at Hoseok with extreme bedhead. 

He chuckled softly. 

"3:24." 

Hyungwon's eyes widened and he put his face into his hands. He needed to be home hours ago. He had work to finish at home, and it was due in 3 hours. 

"I-i need to go home, Hoseok. I'm sorry I can't eat." Hyungwon slid out of the bed, and while looking for his discarded clothes, a smile grew on Hoseok's face. 

Hyungwon slowly looked up at Him, panic creeping into his eyes. 

"Where are we? This isn't your apartment room.." Hyungwon said quietly, his heart starting to race. 

"It's my manor, baby. Where you'll live with me from now on as my pet." Hoseok stood, and Hyungwon backed into the wall behind him, fear starting to pulse in his head. 

'Run!' is the only thing he heard in his head before he made a mad dash for the door. If he had reached the door, he would've had no clue where to go. 

Hoseok closed in on him in one long stride, taking his arm tightly and flung him back onto the bed. Hoseok climbed on top of him, pinning his legs between his own, and his wrists above his head with one hand. 

Hyungwon's petrified eyes met Hoseok's scattered ones, his smile creeping up. 

"God, did you really think I'd let you run from me, again? Oh, no. I'd finally found you after all these years, and even got you in bed. You pushed the memories down. You wanted to forget, and you did. But who blames you? I want to forget too. But how could I forget… this face, that's barely changed after 9 whole years?" Hoseok grinned, his eyes frantic, even scared maybe. 

What the hell was he talking about? 9 years? Hyungwon refused to believe he's known this psycho from the past. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" He yelled, squirming under Hoseok's weight. 

"You even forgot my name.." Hoseok said barely above a whisper, even looking hurt. "but I didn't forget about you… Rabbit boy." Hoseok smirked, seeing the slow, realization and all the memories come back. Oh, it was so pretty. The pain, suffering and disease he was exposed to because of that hellhole, and Hoseok himself. 

"S-seokie..?" Hyungwon whimpered. He was beyond scared. He didn't think Hoseok ever got out of that hospital. Hyungwon thought after he was taken, Hoseok just withered from his extreme illness like many other unfortunate kids. All those years ago, and Hoseok still remembered him? Even the nickname staff would yell at Hyungwon for always being on the run, and so quickly too? 

"Yes, there it is. All those repressed memories. My miracle, my angel even. Up and disappeared one day. Did you think I died? Did you think my sickness just ate away at me in that dark, death ridden room?" Hoseok leaned lower to Hyungwon's face. 

"I escaped death, wonnie. Even after what I thought was my only chance at life left me too." 

Hyungwon swallowed nervously, his frantic heart making his body tremble. Even after all this time, what did Hoseok want from him? How'd he find him, and why did he? 

"If you resent me so much, why did you find me?" Hyungwon asked nervously, looking Hoseok dead in the eyes. Those eyes that haven't changed, either. Hyungwon saw now that this was truly Hoseok. Those tired eyes, filled with so much pain. This boy he helped and kept company in his darkest days. Hyungwon was curious how his life turned around to what he had now, but he had other pressing questions he wanted answered first. 

"Because I don't hate you, wonnie. I wanted you so badly. To return the favor. You brought me life, so why not take care of you for the rest of our lives? To repay you for all that time you watched me in my lowest moments." Hoseok said softly, his scary, crazed demeanor calming, his grip on hyungwon's wrists relaxing. 

Hyungwon took that to slip his wrists away, and wrap them around the back of Hoseok's neck, pulling him into a soft hug. Hyungwon had no idea where the action came from, but with the way Hoseok just collapsed against him, he knew it was the right thing to do. 

"You don't need to repay me, Hoseok. I just did what was needed. I couldnt just let you wither away in there." Hyungwon whispered against Hoseok's head. 

Hoseok pushed back a little, looking down at hyungwon with a somber look. 

"Who said you had a choice, to refuse me? Oh, no. You're going to stay with me now. I'm not letting you get away from me, pet." Hoseok smiled, reaching on the nightside table. Hyungwon couldn't see what Hoseok grabbed, but his heart nearly stopped when he felt a collar being clasped around his neck. 

"And this is where we'll start," Hoseok pulled hyungwon to stand, his fingers running over the soft leather of the pastel pink collar. 

"So pretty, it really suits you."  

-hi guys! Sorry it took so long for me to put this chapter out!! Hope you enjoyed as always and more will be coming soon :)
~your Author