chapter 7

Lee pulled Hyungwon down to his lap roughly, gripping his ass roughly. Hyungwon gasped, trying to pull from Lee's lap, but Lee was way too strong. He gripped hyungwon's hips roughly, his thumbs pressing into his hip bones. 

"A-ahh stop, you're hurting me." Hyungwon whimpered, pushing at Lee weakly. Lee just buried his face into Hyungwon's shoulder, sucking and biting gently. Lee pushed his hands up under the sweatshirt, massaging hyungwon's ass softly, feeling himself grow hard in his pants. 

Hyungwon's body started to grow hot, unbelievably hot. That's when he started to panic. 

He felt the tug of it at the bar with the first night with Hoseok. That need, want, and heat. 

His heat. 

Lee was about to pull him into his heat, and he knew it. Hyungwon knew he wouldn't be able to contain or hold himself back when it came in full force. 

"God you're getting so wet for me.." Lee groaned, his fingers slipping between hyungwon's cheeks, and rubbing against his hole, the tail on the floor. Lee put hyungwon on the bathroom vanity, putting his knees over his shoulders as he dipped his head between hyungwon's thighs, and pushed his mouth against his ass. 

"Ahhan!" Hyungwon couldn't help but cry out when the pleasure took over him. It was so good, his heat making him 20 times more sensitive. Hyungwon put a hand on Lee's head, gripping his dark brown hair, his other hand gripping the counter top. 

Lee pushed his tongue into hyungwon's ass, and licked his hole and ate him out before pulling away, with red cheeks and lust filled eyes. 

"God you're so fucking beautiful. What are you really doing here?" Lee asked before pushing the sweatshirt up, and began sucking on Hyungwon's nipples, making his back arch. 

"N-no not there-" Hyungwon let out a loud, lewd moan. He didn't care if Hoseok came in at this point, it felt so good. To be pushed into a heat and instantly satisfied. Hyungwon hadn't ever gotten that sensation. Only suppression medication and lots of masturbating. 

Lee kissed down hyungwon's chest and stomach, and when he reached his hardened dick, he began pumping him. 

"You deserve to be treated like royalty, fuck I could take you like this everyday." Lee groaned, feeling his boner aching for attention in his pants. He couldn't wait to get inside this eager omega. 

Lee leaned back, undoing his jeans and pushed his boxers down. His dick stood at full hardness, looking even bigger than Hoseok. 

Hoseok.. why did Hyungwon find himself thinking of him in this moment? All he cared about currently was just getting his brains fucked out. He wanted release, not to be just used for Hoseok's weird fetishes. 

Lee pressed himself against hyungwon's hole, before pushing in slowly. He groaned, holding hyungwon's thighs tightly against his chest. 

"Mmnn fuck you're so wet and tight…" Lee murmured, pushing in until his hips met hyungwon's ass.

Hyungwon was on cloud 9. Being fucked by an alpha in his heat wasn't something hyungwon had ever gotten to experience yet, but he loved it. 

Lee grabbed hyungwon by his hips, holding him in place as he began to roughly pound into Hyungwon, the sound of skin slapping, lewd moans, and grunts filling the smaller bathroom. 

"F-fuck, I'm gonna cum," Lee groaned, his hips moving at such a quick speed, it left Hyungwon with his eyes rolled back and his body twitching with pleasure. 

Eventually Lee pulled out and came on Hyungwon's stomach, grunting as he pumped himself through his intense orgasm. Hyungwon came as well, and all over the front of the sweatshirt. 

But that was the least of his worries, he just wanted Lee back inside him. 

"M-more.." Hyungwon mumbled softly, sitting up and looking up at Lee, his legs still over his shoulders. 

Lee grinned hungrily. 

"Yes princess, anything for you." Lee picked Hyungwon up by his ass, and pushed him against the wall, wrapping his legs around his waist tightly, hyungwon wrapping his arms around the back of Lee's neck, and kissed him deeply. Lee pushed his tongue into Hyungwon's mouth, hungrily exploring as he pushed back inside him. He bounced Hyungwon against his hips quickly, just like a rabbit. 

"O-oh fuck you're so deep-" Hyungwon gasped before moaning out loudly, tipping his head back. The amount of pleasure he was feeling was incredible. His mind was so clouded, his senses foggy. His throat becoming sore from all the noises he was making. 

Lee kept pounding into him roughly, biting at Hyungwon's lips, and licking them. 

Next to them, the bathroom door swung open, revealing a, quite frankly, fucking furious Hoseok. Hyungwon noticed him just before Hoseok pulled the gun from his waistband, and shot Lee directly in the head. Hyungwon screamed, dropping to the floor and scrambled from the corpse, so many emotions and sensations filling his body. Blood was all over his face, hair, neck, and the sweatshirt. His heart was going a million miles an hour, and all he could hear was the ringing in his ears after the gun shot. 

"Y-you just shot him!" Hyungwon yelled, looking up at Hoseok. 

Hoseok pushed the gun back into his waist band, and stepped on Lee's back to grab Hyungwon by the sweatshirt, pulling him from the bathroom. 

"Come here you fucking slut." Hoseok said firmly, dragging Hyungwon outside by the sweatshirt. To say he was infuriated was an understatement. He had just brought Hyungeon here. His one dream in life, and he was already being fucked by some random guy in the bathroom? Oh, Hoseok was almost on fire. 

Hoseok pushed Hyungwon out onto the lawn. 

"Sit still you filthy whore." Hoseok spat, a look of crazed, firey anger in his eyes. Hoseok pulled the hose out of its coil, and turned the water on. 

"Take the sweatshirt off." Hoseok demanded, Hyungwon fully sobbing. He pulled the sweatshirt off shakily, covering himself shyly. 

"Put your arms down slut, obviously you aren't ashamed of flaunting your body, why cover it?" Hoseok said as he sprayed Hyungwon with the hose. Hyungwon cried quietly, tensing up under the freezing water soaking him. Hyungwon curled up, only to be yelled at once more. 

"Stand up and turn around." Hyungwon pushed himself to his feet, slipping on the grass a few times, before turning slowly. He was shivering, his body freezing cold and dripping with water by the time Hoseok finished. 

Hoseok turned the hose off and wrapped it back up. Hoseok then walked to Hyungwon, and hooked a leash onto his collar. 

"Obviously I should've used this sooner. I let you out of my sight, and you let a alpha push you into a heat and fuck you in my own bathroom within a matter of an hour." Hoseok scoffed and shook his head. 

"Disgusting. And all you had to do was hold in the water, and I was going to reward you. Now you've gotta be punished, and harshly, too." Hoseok yanked on the chain roughly, making Hyungwon walk faster, tears still freely falling down his cheeks. 

"And it wasn't like he forced you, either. You fucking liked it, you whore. You were all over him, a fucking moaning mess." Hoseok grip on the leash tightened, and anger boiled in his chest. He was jealous, angry, disgusted, and most of all betrayed. Hoseok had so many luxuries in mind for Hyungwon, but he threw away the chances at any of those for awhile on his first day at the manor. 
-hi guys!! Sorry for this emotional rollercoaster! The angst will calm down a bit soon but I'm gonna push a little more in next couple chapters. This was a long one since I've been gone for a bit!! I might update again today who knows~ your author