chapter 10

Hyungwon limped behind Hoseok, wearing just his sweatshirt. The plug sat in him uncomfortably, making him feel warm and woozy. They walked in the woods behind Hoseok's house, Hyungwon struggling to keep up. He was so sore. His hips ached, and his thighs quivered. Hyungwon's hair was a hot mess, and his face still flustered. 

"C'mon, we can't be late." Hoseok turned and grabbed Hyungwon's hand, pulling him up to pace. Hyungwon groaned quietly, stepping over broken twigs and stones with bare feet. It was about a 10 minute walk before they got to an opening, a large warehouse sitting in a circle of the clearing. 

Hoseok guided Hyungwon inside the entrance, Hyungwon immediately seeing at least 20 heads swivel to his direction. Some eyes widened, others jaws dropped. Hyungwon blushed darkly under the gazes, and pulled the edge of the sweatshirt down to cover himself, wanting to hide away. 

"Guys, this is Hyungwon. He's my pet." Niles smiled proudly, taking Hyungwon by the shoulders and stood him in front, letting everyone get a good look at him. Hyungwon's heart was hammering. At least 20 alphas not counting Hoseok surrounded him. All hungry. 

Hyungwon might as well have been a plate of steak in front of a pride of starving lions.

"He's my omega, too. He's also in heat. So I expect no one, no matter what, to touch him in anyway. If he needs help, call me." Hoseok said confidently, walking into the middle of the floor with Hyungwon, Hyungwon's body beginning to tremble. He hated being the eye of attention, his whole body burning up. 

"Hoseok… I don't like how they're staring…" He murmured into Hoseok's shoulder, gripping his shirt tightly. 

Hoseok just wrapped an arm around Hyungwon's shoulders, giving him a comforting squeeze. 

"If you all don't know what happened to Lee, it was what happens when you mess with what is mine. He was new, and unaware of the rules. Deem yourselves lucky I even gave this warning." Hoseok said firmly, looking around at everyone. 

"Now.. for why I brought you here." Hoseok smiled down at Hyungwon, guiding him to one of the couches on the outermost walls. 

He picked Hyungwon up gently, laying him down on the couch. His legs instantly flew together, and he pulled the sweatshirt down. 

Hoaeok chuckled softly. 

"No need to be shy, they all think you're pretty. They can't touch you." Hoseok whispered as he leaned down, kissing at Hyungwon's neck and ear, his lower half already stirring to life with a swelling heat. 

With his eyes closed, Hyungwon could still feel all of their gazes. 

Hyungwon buried his face into his arm, his cheeks blazing red. 

"I-i don't like how they're staring Hoseok.." Hyungwon whimpered, his heart pattering. 

Hoseok leaned back on his legs, giving an annoyed sigh as he looked around at indeed all of the lustful stares. Hoseok then pulled his shirt off, and used it as a blindfold on Hyungwon. 

"There you go, baby. I've got you, don't worry about them. Just focus on me, I'm about to give you the best time of your life." Hoseok whispered, kissing Hyungwon deeply before pushing his sweatshirt up ever so slightly. 

"Why are we doing this… here?" Hyungwon whispered, feeling his skin flush under Hoseok's roaming hands. He pulled his legs up together, turning his head to the side, biting his lip roughly. 

"Because, wonnie. I'm showing everyone what's mine. You're my pet. I finally found you, so I'm claiming you so you can't ever leave me again.." Hoseok's voice got giddy near the end, just like a child. Hyungwon felt his heart begin to race.