Chapter 1: Dragon!

“Hey are we going to get the mist dragon or not?” asked Darksoul. “Yes we are but, you gotta understand that you can’t be seen by it or you will be taken down faster than you can say hi,” said Shadow. “It’s not really that powerful is it?” asked Darksoul with a scared voice. “Don’t be scared it’s not powerful if you have some rocknip.” said Shadow enthusiastically. “RRROOOAAARRR!” said a noise. “ Shh Darksoul I think I hear it.” whispered Shadow. “ what do you think we should -” but Shadow was already invisible. Darksoul turned invisible too and snuck up on the mist dragon. She grabbed the floating rocknip and put it in front of the mist dragon. and became visible, but was surprised to find the mist dragon was looking at her and not the rocknip. “Hey, I think I got a problem,” whispered Darksoul.  “Rocknip stuns them and makes them shoot a little not completely make them vulnerable,” said Shadow. “Thanks for telling me now.” said Darksoul. ”Can I at least have some help.” said Darksoul, while dodging some rock shards. “Sure just keep distracting him while I knock him out.” said Shadow.  “Oh thanks, you’re so nice.” said Darksoul sarcastically “Hey I might be the hero but it’s pointless to save you if you’re a useless distraction.” replied Shadow. “Can you at least hurry up I can’t dodge forever.  I’m starting to get tired.” said Darksoul loudly.

Shadow didn’t answer her because he was busy sneaking up on the Mist Dragon. He flipped it upside down and hit it on the head, so it would go to sleep. Thanks for stealing my line, again. Your welcome.