Chapter 5: New Member

Shadow came down the stairs. Darksoul asked “Hi what’s up, are you finally done sharpening your swords?”

I don’t know how they didn’t notice Nightshade hiding in the shadows.

“Yes, where is Nightshade?” asked Shadow. “Probably trying to find us.” shrugged Darksoul. “Ahem, I’m right here,” called Nightshade.

They both jumped when they heard Nightshade, which is kinda funny.

“Where the heck is she?” wondered Darksoul. “I’m right behind you.” said Nightshade. “Hi how's it going can you please go away before I cut you up!” Shadow yelled while taking his katanas out. Nightshade puts her hands up. “Hey, watch it i’m just here to say hi,” said Nightshade. “Calm down Shadow,” Darksoul soothed. “Hey guys, can I ask you something?” Nightshade started, “You just did, but sure what is it?” they replied at the same time, pretty ironic, and funny. “Is it ok if I stay with you guys cause I don’t really have anywhere to go,” Nightshade continued. “Yeah of course,” answered Darksoul. “Wait a minute Darksoul, first we need to see if we have enough room.” Shadow warned. “Of course we have enough room, she can share a room with me,” said Darksoul. “Ok then Nightshade you can stay with us, as long as don’t mind going on bounty hunts.” Nightshade replies almost squealing, “I love going on bounty hunts! Thank you guys!”

Then Darksoul and Nightshade went inside, and then, when Nightshade and Darksoul joined the others, they all went to look at the bounty board. Continue with the story. Ok no need to sound impatient.