|•Chapter 1•| Learning

{Marc ^^^^ photo up top}

{Hunters and special infected can talk to each other but humans can not understand them}

{ The Hunters speaks in BOLD writing for now }
——————————-//————————

Out in the middle of the city is a Hunter torturing his pray making it weak and slow because today....

He is going to teach his pup how to kill.

"Oh god please SOMEBODY help." Called the lone survivor, but yet his 'friends' left him behind, seeing the big and strong Hunter and not having the best of weapons to fight him.

With one last swipe from the Hunters claws the survivor falls to the ground, face first with the Hunter sitting on his back.

The Hunter grabs his pray by the hair, lifting his head and slammed it on the ground making his pray more dizzy and tired. The Hunter looks down on his pray knowing that he is weak enough for the thing he was about to teach his pup.

"Louise Louise you can come out now" called the Hunter. The survivor didn't know what the Hunter was saying but knew he was calling out  for something.

'Oh please don't be a horde, don't give me that kind of death' Thought the Survivor. But all he heard was little light foot steps coming his way. Terning his head to where the foot steps are coming from and sees a little girl coming out from behind a dumpster walking his way. He was about to call out to the little girl to run away, but then saw the dried out blood on her hoodie and realised that she is a Hunter.

"Louise"

"Yes daddy"

"Come here darling, I'm going to show you how to kill"

The Survivor was confused, ' Is the Hunter on top of me her father '                  ' Are Hunters adapting '  'There's female Hunters now'  'Do Hunters have their own type of language?'  So many questions but little to live, As the little girl came closer the Hunter on top of him uses his feet to pin down his hands to the ground and grabs him by hair and pulls his head backwards giving a nice view of his throat.

———//——-

(Marc/ Louise's dad pov )

"What do I do daddy" asked my little Hunter pup standing next to me.

"Come here" I say a jousting my grip on the survivor. "You see right there" I say pointing to the survivors throat. "If you won't to keep your meal, you need to be quick to kill and silence them because it will call upon a horde, then you would lose your kill and when there is a Horde there might be a Tank right behind it and you don't what to mess with on of  those"

"So I bite the survivors throat" asks Louise moving to the front of the survivor pointing to his throat with her little clawed hand.

"Oh god no please no." Begs the survivor seeing that Louise is moving closer to his throat, opening her mouth revealing her little sharp teeth.

"Yes sweetie and bite as hard as you can" I say removing my hand from the survivor's hair and moving it to cover his mouth to keep him quite and trying to hide my little smirk. What can I say I'm bit of a sadistic.

And then she bite down.

"AaaaaaaGGggggggggggggg" the Survivor screams blood into my hand from Louise biting into his neck.

That's a good girl