|•Chapter 5•| Daddy's Home

(Survivors POV)

"What are you looking for" says Hanna watching Tom look around the pet shop for whatever his looking for as she holds the little hunter girl on her hip with one arm while the other hand holds the little girls head so she wouldn't bite her.

"Aannd here" says Tom holding up a what looks like a mouth guard that would fit a little dog and a long chain dog lead.

Hannah had a confused look on her face Tom signed

"Its for the Hunter pup so she doesn't bite you" he says walking over to Hanna putting the dog mouth guard on the hunter pup.

"Great idea" says Brian walking into the pet store with Sally after killing some infected outside.

"Yes and Hunter pup is a nice name for her, it suits it case Hunters do act like savage wolves." Says Sally looking at it as Tom puts the dog mouth guard on the hunter pup.

The little hunter pup struggles, trying to get the thing the humans put on her off and finding it useless with her hands stuck in the sleeves of her hoodie.

Giving up the little hunter girl leans her head onto the shoulder of the girl that's holding her and starts to whimper and cry out for her daddy.

"G-guys I think we need to go before a bigger savage w-wolf comes this Hunter pup could have a mother and a father on the way." Says Hanna finally speaking up seeing the hunter pup whimper and cry out.

"Hate to say this but Hanna is right, we need to go before the parents come home." Says Tom

"Ok we'll go to the safe house for the night then we will make our way to home bass" Says Brian looking at his map.

"Let's go" he orders.

————————-//————————————

| Marc's pov |

              • The time afternoon •

It's starting to get dark I should start getting home to Louise she will be waking up soon.

With a successful hunt I pick up the now dead human by the throat with strong jaws making my way home.

——————————-//——————————

\No one pov/ (But still with Marc)

                      • Marc's Home •
Going through the lounge room window, dropping the dead body on the ground Marc looks around for his pup.

"Louise" he calls out but gets no response.

'Must be still asleep' Thinks Marc making his way towards their room but not before caching a former sent.

Human

That made his blood eyes widened with panic and fear for his pup.

Now in his room he can smell that the humans have been in here making more fear grow in him.

"Louise!" He calls out looking under the bed and on the bed throwing pillows and blankets from the nest everywhere.

"Louise" He calls out again looking through the hole apartment for his little girl.

Slowly the fear turns into rage, anger, those humans have taken his precious little girl.

"LLLOOUISE"

Marc shouts as loud as he can through the open window out into the city making the infected and special infected flinch with how angry he sounds.

You see Marc is a well known hunter through out the infected city. He is strong, faster, smarter and they know not to go near his pup unless you want to meet your death with his claws and sharp teeth.

Nose flaring, body filled with anger and rage when he gets his hands on those humans they will wish.

~They were never born~