one

Anthony pov

I've had my eye on Jordan since the minute I saw her at school. She's gorgeous and thick as fuck. She's prude too. I could teach her so much.

And Im gonna make her mine. All mine.

I'm 17, she's 15. Yea I guess she's young, but everyone else in the school is no where as innocent and naive as her. Might as well help her.

And there she is right now, walking with all her cheerleading friends as I'm with my football friends.

The final bell rang and it was time to go home.

"Go say something to her" Jaden said. He's known I been into her for a while. I nodded and walked up to her.

"Jordan" I smirked while standing in front of her. "Anthony?" She responded.

Her friends continued walking while me and her stood in the middle of the hall. "Come to my place, I'll drive you" I smiled. "Ok" She blushed.

I threw my arm around her shoulders and started walking with her outside to my car. 

We both got into my car and made our way to my house.

"Why am I going to your house?" She asked.

"I wanna hang out with you" I smiled and put my hand on her knee. I looked over at her and saw her blushing like crazy.

"You're cute when you blush" I smirked and moved my hand up her thigh.

She looked down at my hand and blushed harder.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"I'm just tryna get to know you babygirl"