two

Anthony pov

Once we were back at my house I took her up to my room and we sat on my bed. She still looked incredibly shy though, but I started asking my questions anyway.

"You have never been kissed have you baby?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Why not?" I asked. "I don't know how" She admitted while playing with her extremely short skirt. I smirked.

"Do you want me to show you how?" I asked.

"Really you would do that?" Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Of course babygirl" I said making her blush.

"You like when I call you that huh?" I smirked and she nodded.

"Come here babygirl" I said and she got off my bed and stood in front of me.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her onto the bed, on top of me.

"Just follow my lead" I said and she nodded.

I held her chin in my hand and pulled her down to my face so I kissed her.

I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth and let my tongue explore her mouth. She was doing quite good actually.

I took my hands away from her face and snuck them under her waist and flipped us both over so she was on top. I then moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed it making her moan a little.

I put my hands under her skirt to get a better grip on her ass and felt a thong so I pulled away from her lips. I sat up and she fell into my lap while straddling it, with my hands still on her ass.

"A thong?" I smirked. I didn't think she would own one.

"Is that bad?" She asked worriedly.

"No, that's the only thing I ever want you wearing babygirl" I smiled.

"Just remember I am the only one who can see you in the thong" I continued.

"Ok I promise" She smiles innocently.