three

Jordan pov

I was standing at my locker at school when I heard a voice from behind me, "Hey baby" I expected it to be Anthony, but it wasn't. It was one of the guys on the basketball team.

His name is Evan Reed. Him and Anthony are the biggest competitors. They fight for school dominance basically.

"Hi Evan" I smiled slightly. I honestly didn't want to talk to him, but I didn't want to be rude.

"So you wanna come over my house later, maybe we can chill" He smirked and took several glances down at my lips.

I felt repulsed when I looked at him.

"No thank you" I mumbled before turning away from him to walk away. I then felt a strong grip on my arm that shoved me into the lockers.

I groaned in pain while his smirk grew bigger. People stopped what they were doing to investigate the incident, but not one person bothered to interfere.

He then walked closer to me and grabbed my ass hard, not nice like how Anthony does it.

He was about to kiss me but then I heard, "Evan Reed. I recommend you step away from her this second" Said a deep growl.

We turned around and saw Anthony. "What are you gonna do about it Reeves?" Evan smiled evilly before shoving Anthony's chest forcefully.

One instance later Anthony punched Evan in his face making him go flying backwards. When he was on the ground Anthony took the opportunity to grab my arm and pull me out of the school.

"I'm going to take you home baby" Anthony said and I agreed. We walked to his car and made our way back to his house.