five

Anthony pov

I took one glance at Jordan before I lifted her and placed her on my lap so she was in a straddle postition.

She was beautiful in every shape, way, and form. Her brunette hair was placed into a high ponytail and she had the slightest bit of makeup on, close to none.

I had one hand on her waist and with the other, I was about to touch her.

My index finger made its way down to her heat. I gave her one last look before gliding my finger against her clit.

"Da-ddy?" She froze.

"Shhhhh baby I got you" I shushed. I slowly started making figure-eights on her clit. "Daddy, I-I fe-el fun-y" She stuttered.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked and looked up at her.

She nodded really fast.

I then stuck one finger in her and she moaned really  loud. I started kissing her neck so she could feel full pleasure.

I stuck another finger in making her bite her lip to hold back her moans. She doesn't get what a simple action like that can do to me. I started pumping my two finger in and out of her pussy really fast.

"Daddy" She moaned louder than ever. She took a deep breath and I felt her release all over my hand.

"Only good girls will be able to feel like this"

I took off my shirt and slipped it over her head.  I could tell she was extremely worn out even only from being fingered.

I laid down on my bed and pulled her down with me. I got us both under the covers and I felt her small body cuddle up next to me.

This was good, something new.