Part 4

Thank you all so much for the rankings above. Also, thank you all for reading and commenting on my books, *mumbles* even if they're garbage most the time, ANYWAYS I really appreciate it and I hope that you continue enjoying these books!

I looked at Cameron's abs, and you won't believe it... I got up and looked closer. I saw a tattoo, that was naked to normal human's eyes. This tattoo was the same as kind as mine, and the same color. 

The same shape was a rose with thorns in circling it, and it was the color f/c. I pulled up my shirt slightly, and it was next to my belly button. I looked into Cameron's eyes, and we poked each other's tattoo. 

I stared into his eyes, and they turned f/c. We both stopped touching the others tattoo, and just stood there. I took my shirt off completely, (your still in a bra, CHILL) and kissed his forehead.

"Heh, we are the match for each other."  Cameron says.

"Yeah. Why else would I take off the soaked shirt?"

He hands me one of his shirts, and puts on one himself. 

I smile. 'It smells like him.'

We exit the room, and he puts his arm around my waist. We walk down the stairs, and sat on the couch next to each other. 

"Wow, you two got a little too 'friendly." Matt says chuckling.

"It's not my fault your string end, Matt." I say truthfully 

"Hey! That's not my fault!" He says.

"You're just as bad as Mason." I say, 

"Hey! Fuck you Cunt!" Mason yells.

"Sorry Mase, she's just looking at your previous record." Cam says kissing my head.

"Well fuck both you cunts!" Mason says.

I raise my hands in surrender.

Twenty minutes later...

I became a giggly bitch, after drinking 8 bottles of Everclear.

"Why did any of you think getting y/n drunk was a good idea?" Toby asks.

"Because Toby, Y/n is so fucking funny when she is drunk." Matt says.

"Hey *hiccup* Matt. *giggle* Get Jay. I'm *hiccup* bout to do the joke.*giggle*"

Jay comes down the stairs. I tell him about the illiterate joke him and Swagger made, but made a twist. I just told him, after about have the joke, I'm improving.

I grab the packet, and Jay tells everyone to come to the front door.

I rush out the front door, and giggle. *knock* *knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hello." Jay says.

"Hi! How are you?" I say.

That exact moment Swagger mumbles "she's using my joke."

"Sorry that it's fucking *hiccup* funny! Now back to the joke!!" I say.

"I'm doing good... Uhh, you need something, why are you here?" Jay says.

"Can you read my name tag?" I say.

"No sir, I'm illiterate." Jay says.

"It's okay, I'll read it out for you... Um... What the fuck does this say? D...umb... Thumb... Bone... Thumb Bitch... I'm Thumb Bitch nice to meet ya.... Anyways... I'm here to spread the word about... Do you know what this pamphlet says???" I say.

"Uh sir I'm illiterate. Are you too?" Jay says.

"Uhh... Yeah. It all started in World War One..." I say.

"Uh sir, shouldn't you be dead then?"Jay says.

"Hmmm... Nah!" I say. "Oh I think I'm spreading awareness for illiterate people." I say.

"Oh! I'd love to hear it." Jay says.

"Okay... It says... Um... Uh... It says..." I say.

"Do you want to look at it?" Jay says.

"Oh please do!" I say.

A few seconds later...

"Honey, who is this?" Toby says.

"Oh, this is... Thumb Bitch? And they are trying to spread awareness of... What was it again?" Jay asks me.

"Uh, you have the pamphlet." I say. 

Couple seconds later...

"This doesn't say anything, it's just scribbles." Toby says.

"I thought Jordan Marked something on the last page." I say, chuckling.

Toby turned it over. 'Ima steal yo man.' 

"Uh... Honey lets go inside." Toby says.

"What did it say?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, what did it say? Jordan didn't tell me what it said." I say.

"Get away from our property!" Toby says.

"Not until I get my man!!!" I pull abut a fake gun.

"Pew pew!" I say.

Toby pretends to 'die,' and I say... "Finally your mine!!!" I say.

"And at that second, Thumb Bitch the sales man, ate Illiterate guy. The end" I say in a narrator voice.

Everyone clapped, and I bowed.

724 words.