Untitled Part 6

I walk up to Cameron, and raise his hand to my lips. I close my eyes, and lower his hand.

I feel more tears cloud my vision, and I put my hand on Cam's face.

"Please don't hurt yourself. If anything were to happen to you, or the boys, I-I..." I begin to weep, and hold my head in Cam's shoulder. I pull away from the hug and continue... "I would... Probably kill myself." I mumble the last three words. 

I pull away from Cameron, and dash out of the house. 

I jump into the pool with my black hoodie, and my black sweatpants.

I keep my eyes open, and pain surges into my heart. I squeeze my eyes as all my thoughts are telling me I'm not good enough, 'you are tho' and that he will never love me back, 'don't know unless ya try!' makes me scream under the water. I have a huge luge capacity, so screaming barely lets air out of my lungs. 'please don't try this!'

I feel tears run down my face, and I know that I'm sitting on the pool bottom. I feel someone trying to pull me up, but it makes me want to drown even more than what my body was forcing. 

I try to get out of their reach, but they continue to bring me to the surface. They bring me to the surface, and there is only 2 boys that can carry me... Matt... Or Cameron... I peek up and see...

Cameron......       FUCKING SHIT!! 

I put my head in his chest, and want to begin to weep... Again...

Sorry it's short... Like my 4' 5" class mate... I'm sorry... But that's for reading this!! I have to fix my keyboard, because it's being weird... Buy guys, and gals!!!!!