Part 3

It has been a couple of hours since I got here, and they instantly want me to get high and drunk. I constantly keep saying no, until Cameron asks, and I say I guess.

"Y/n want a brownie?" Swagger asks.

"Let me guess it's one of weed ones?" I say.

"You know." He says.

"How many grams?" I ask.

"50 grams per brownie." Swagger says passing the tray.

I grab four brownies.

"You know you'll die if you take that much right?"

"I have a high tolerance to alcohol, and Drugs." I say eating 2 of them. "Aka it takes a lot to kill me."

I finish the brownies, and I begin to see crazy shit. I see a man in the corner, and he says the words, 'I'm gonna kill you and your family.' I giggle, and reply in my head, TRY ME BITCH.

"Y/n, wanna a beer cunt?" Mason asks.

"No, do you got... Everclear?"    

(Everclear has 95% alcohol in it and is the 2nd strongest alcohol.)

"You can drink that?" Manger Ryan asks.

"Yeah, just like its water."

They give me 5 separate shots of Everclear, and I down them in seconds. No reaction at all.

"Damn Y/n." Cameron says shocked.

"Yeah, you could have me drink the whole bottle of a strong vodka, and I won't spit it out like the cunt Mason."

"Hey fuck you cunt." Mason says.

"Yeah, you would try to." I respond rolling my eyes. "The only one who would get lucky enough is Cam." I blurt out. 'SHIT!!!!'

"And why is that Y/n?" Matt asks me.

I glare at him with the 'Fuck you, you asshole, Your dick will be no longer' look.

"Well, because everyone here I don't know well, and I am not fucking you Matt, that'd be weird."

Cameron blushes and exits the room. I sit there, laughing like a giggly bitch for 2 minutes, which felt like hours, and went to our shared room.

I heard moans and groans, in our room, and they were my name... I knock on the door, and they stop.

"Come in!" He yells.

"I'm changing, and then you can continue your session." I say. I walk to the closet, and quickly grab my sleeping clothes, and my back turned to Cam, I take off my shirt, my bra, and my shorts. 

I was wearing black panties at the moment, before putting on some shorts and a long ArtsOfGaming shirt. I put on my beanie, and walked over to Cameron. I kissed his cheek.