Part 5

I was really fcking bored and so tired... So if there is spelling errors... I sorry.... Now to the book, where you went to sleep.

I wake up, and see that I'm in someone else's room. I look to see that I'm in my clothes, and walk downstairs. 

I walk to the kitchen, and grab a glass of water, for my minor headache. I walk to the backyard, with the full glass in my hand. I sigh, and begin singing one of my favorite songs.

I drink my water, while looking at the sunrise. I begin thinking about Cameron, and feel my eyes begin to water. I begin to sing, and have my eyes closed.

"Are you okay, n/n? Do you want to talk about it?" I glace and see Matt. I nod my head, and he sits next to me. "What's the issue? If somebody's hurt you I'll kick their ass." Matt says, and it makes me chuckle. He wipes my tears, and I hug him.

"I'm afraid Cam won't like me back." I mumble into Matt's shoulder.

"Hey, look at me." We pull away from the hug, and Matt continues his talk. "If he doesn't love you, then he's missing out, on the tallest, prettiest, and caring girl, anybody could ever meet. I'll always be right by you side, because I know how your family is... They never understood you, and it like they didn't even care if you were happy... I promise if you do get together, I'll always be there for you." 

My eyes began to water, and I  begin to say...

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much that means to me." I say, wiping my tears. 

Cameron / Fitz POV

I see Y/n crying, and see that she thanks Matt for some reason, and hugs him.

I feel myself get angry, and walk upstairs to my room. (Yes I know he has his own house, but this is just easier so heck off...) 

I feel extremely angry for some reason, and I can't control it. I punch the wall, and it makes an indent... "SHIT!!!!"

I look at my hand, and see a bruise begin lightly. I hear a knock at the door, and look to see Y/n.

*knock* *knock* "Cammie, are you okay? I heard a loud noise come from your room. I'm worried." Y/ n says

"Y-yeah, I'm perfectly fine..." I say looking down at my fist.

I hear Y/n open the door.

"Cam, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!!" She says, and her eyes begin to water.

I look at my fist again, and see its bleeding on the outside now.

Y/n runs over to me and pulls me in a hug.

"Please don't hurt yourself." She says, while resting her head on the shoulder in the hug.

Sorry it was shorter. I have school in a couple of days, so I'm very sorry if I miss some updates.