Him..

Jimin's POV

I sat in my mother's lap sleeping after she had a 1 hour long talk with me about running off. Of course I didn't listen.
I made a new friend..
And that's how Jimin slept with a smile stuck on his face.

Taehyung's POV

I finally made it home, well I dont know if it's what most people think home is. Concrete steps with cracks in them as soon as you make your way up them be sure to dodge the hole or you'll plummet to your death. Our door has pieces of wood sticking out, knocking on it could leave your hand full of splinters. So I just hop through the window beside the door. As I hopped through, the smell of mold hit my nose. I know it smells bad but I'm now nose blind to the smell. I walked as softly as I can out of the livingroom and down the hall.

Please be asleep...

I heard the floor creak when I was just one step away from my room.

Your done

My heart beat against my ribcage. My body became numb. The only thing I could focus on was my breathing. Just as I suspected, heavy footsteps made it my way.

No no no no no no! Move!

I stood there tears starting to make theirselves known as they began to spill from my eyes. My hand started to shake as I slowly brought my hand to the door knob of my room. Just as I was about to turn- "Why aren't you in your room."
My lips quivered in fear scared to look at him. "Answer me"

I tried to respond but my voice left me. The only thing that was heard were my quick breaths. It felt like I was about to die. The inside of my throat felt as if it was closing in on me. A small squeak left my mouth as he grabbed his wrist and twisted the doorknob that lead to his room. He threw it open before swinging my body inside like a ragdoll.

I let out a grunt as my butt met with the floor. My father slammed the door shut making dust fall from the ceiling wear the spiders had called their home. Click.
Great he locked it.

He let out a long sigh.

I wish mom never left me with him..

But Tae I had to go

Then why not take me with you?

Because there's still something here for you

What..?

He shook off the voice in his head and laid in his bed planning to sleep it off..

_________________________________________
Not really in the mood for writing but this sadly short chapter goes out to my two true supporters

IdioticChild101
GetMeATish_Ethan

Love you sweet cuties for the support I'll try and write more..

Number of words: 479

LOVE YOUUUU💜💜💜