Chapter 59

"Good evening Sir Hoseok" my secretary said as she bowed. I just nodded and walked past her.

"G-good morning s-sir the new model is here to represent our new p-product" said one of the workers that worked under the modeling department.

"Okay and quit your stuttering, it's really annoying" I said as I towered over him and glared down at him. He shivered under my stare and he gulped.

"So where is this model?" I asked as I stepped back from the now shivering worker.

"S-she is in the waiting room s-sir" he said as he stuttered once again.

"Like I said quit the stuttering its annoying!" I shouted in range and slammed my fist against the wall. He gulped once again and started to shake more. "And I could've swore that I said before that I don't want female models" I said as I grit my teeth.

"She's different sir, she's lesbian and she just recently got back from England" he said as he stopped shaking and looked down towards his feet.

"Oh that's good then, it'll bring more attention to the company since she's LGBT, since I myself am part of it" I said as I crossed my arms and relaxed a bit.

"Umm yes sir and now that I think about it I've never seen you with a guy before-" I slammed my fist against the table and gritted my teeth. "Don't ever bring the topic of me and partner together ever again" I said as I glared him down.

"I'm sorry sir I really am" he said as he bowed.

I sighed. "Just get out and tell the model to come to my office."

"Yes sir" he said as he left the office. I sighed and sat down on the table. I picked up a picture frame. It held a picture of me and Hyungwon together and smiling. I smiled a bit but then sadness took over, which made me slam the picture down. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.

"Why did you leave?" I mumbled to myself as I cried silently.

After a few minutes I heard a slight knock. "Come in" I said as I quickly wiped my tears.

"I've brought her sir" said the worker from before. He bowed and left and a girl with buns on her head came in, chewing gum. "Hello my name is Momo Hirai and I just got here from England" she said as she sat down on the velvet sofa.

I held in my anger as she acted a bit ignorant.

'Wait why does the name Momo sound familiar and she also looks familiar' I thought to myself as I squinted my eyes and examined her.

"Yes I went to Monlight university and I hung around Jihyo and Rose" she said as she looked at her nails. "And your Wonho" she said as she looked up and looked me in the eye.

I widen my eyes.

"And you know what I've always hated you cause Jihyo only payed attention to you and she even cried over you. I loved her so much but you were a fuckboy and you played with her heart" she said as she got up and walked towards me.

I just stood there staring at her.

"But you made me realized that she wasn't really worth it, and me and rose are actually doing a long distance relationship and she doesn't know that I'm here" she said as she stopped in front of me. "So I guess thanks and sorry I heard what happened to you, you lost your beloved love" she said as she had a smile which soon dropped when she mentioned the last part.

"Let's not bring that up" I said as I looked down and clenched my fist.

"But you should know he left for a good reason" she said as she rubbed my arm.