Chapter 41

"W-what are you doing here?!" I said in a shocked voice with my eyes wide.

"I came here cause I was worried, you just slammed the door and left running" said Hyungwon as he had a mouth mask.

That's probably why I didn't  recognize his voice. He had that mouth mask which kinda made his voice more raspy.

He then sat down in the seat in front of me.

"So what's up? Why did you leave like that?" He asked as he peered at my face. I couldn't really see his face due to the cap he was wearing but I could still see his handsome face and all of the features.

"Well what's up with the face mask and cap?" I asked as I looked at his face.

He took a moment to answer but he finally did. "Well I'm out in the public and I just walked out the hospital and you know how all the paparazzi and reporters are" he said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Well your in a diner you can take it off now" I said as I reached for his cap.

He backed up a bit, just far enough for me not to reach.

"Why are you backing up? Oh wait do you not want to be seen with me? Is that it?!" I said as I lowered my hand and banged it on the table with anger.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. My nails dug into my skin and at some point my hands started to hurt.

"N-no that's not it, I just-" I cut him off by the sound of my chair scraping against the floor.

Many people looked towards us.

I got up from my seat and threw my trash away. I headed towards the cashier and gave them the money for the food.

I walked out the diner and didn't bother to turn back.

Hyungwon POV

Wonho had got up and walked out.

After some time I gathered some courage and ran after him. I looked around the crowded streets and sidewalks, but I didn't see him.

I breathed heavily as I kept running and accidentally shoved people out of the way.

I then bumped into someone which caused me to the fall onto the ground.

Not only did the impact hurt from me falling but I think some of my wounds opened which hurt so bad.

"Oh I'm sorry" said a male voice.

I looked up and saw a guy in a mouth mask and shades. Even with the disguise he had I could still see his handsome features. He looked like a singer that I've seen before from somewhere, but it was just me probably over thinking things.

He extended his hand towards me.

I looked at his hand and decided to just trust him and hold onto to his hand.

He then helped me by pulling me up and I could tell that he was smiling as he saw me fully.

"Oh I know you" he said as he smiled.

"Umm I don't know but I also feel like I've seen you from before" I said as I smiled awkwardly through my mouth mask.

"Are you a celebrity? Perhaps a model" he said as he put his hand on his chin and looked me up and down.

"Uhhh, well I guess you could say that" I said as I got a bit nervous from him looking at me.

"Hmm alright well it is rude of me to suddenly ask you that, but I'm also a celebrity, I'm actually a singer" he said as he pulled off his mouth mask.

I widen my eyes.

"A-are you-" I was cut off by him putting his finger on my lips.

"Shh Chae Hyungwon, we'll meet again" he said as he removed my mouth mask and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I stood there in shock.

"Oh and yes my name is Choi Youngjae" he whispered into my ear.

He then patted my shoulder and left me there still in shock.

After standing there for a few minutes I finally snapped out of it and remembered why I was standing there.

I started running again and I still couldn't see Wonho anywhere.

I panted heavily and clenched my chest. I touched my shirt and saw blood. I didn't care so I just kept running and asked people if they saw Wonho. I of course had a picture of him so it did help in some way.

People were looking at me with concern looks as they saw me panting heavily and the blood on my shirt.

In the distance I finally saw Wonho, so I ran faster.

"Hey won-" I stopped mid sentence as I was shocked on what I was seeing. I widen my eyes as I saw Wonho having a heated makeout session with some girl. His hand then crawled up her shirt and I could hear her chuckle.

I then felt a pain in my chest, but I'm sure it was from the wounds that opened when I was running and bumped into that guy.

I just clenched my fist and bit my bottom lip and walked slowly away from the scene.

I was in front of the diner where me and Wonho were in. I just looked into the diner and many people were staring at me.

"Hyungwon!" A male voice shouted.

I turned towards the voice and saw that it was Jaehyun. For some reason I was honestly expecting Wonho, but I was glad to see Jaehyun.

He ran to me and hugged me.

"Don't just leave like that, you scared me!" He shouted as his voice quivered.

I hugged him back and began to cry.

I don't know why I was crying but I was honestly very hurt. Both physically and mentally.

"What's wrong Hyungwonnie?" He asked as he lifted my chin with his finger.

I didn't want to tell him on what I saw, so I told him a lie, well it wasn't really a lie I was also crying due to the pain of my wounds opening.

"M-my wounds opened" I said as I clenched my chest as pain striked me again.

He looked at my shirt and saw it was stained by blood.

He lifted me bridal style and started walking.

"T-thank you Jaehyun, I really mean it, I don't know what I'll do without you" I said as I put my arms around his neck.

"Its fine and I'll do anything for you" he said as he lightly kissed my forehead.

I widen my eyes in surprise and I began to blush.

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist myself" he said as he smiled at me.

I just smiled back.

And I don't know why but my heart began to flutter.

To be continued...

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, but anyways I hope your enjoying the story and sorry if the story is going slow. That's just how I want it, but I hope you'll keep reading and continue to like my story. AND THANKS FOR 900 IN SOMETHING READS I'M REALLY SHOOK!! Tomorrow will be two chapters, so goodbye love you monbebes <3
  -BlueOtaku