Chapter 21

Wonho POV

Ringgggg

The bell had rung for the end of the second class.

I saw Hyungwon walk by the classroom I was in so I ran after him.

"Hey what class do you have next?" I asked as I caught up with him.

"Ummm..English" he said as he was surprised to see me.

"Oh cool my class is next to yours, so I might as well walk with you" I said as I smiled.

He just shrugged, "do whatever you want."

"Oh so whatever I want" I said as I whispered in his ear and grabbed him by the waist.

"N-no that's not what I meant" he said as he pulled away from me.

"Hmm sure" I said as I smirked.

We soon made it to Hyungwon's class and we bid farewell.

"I'll see you next period peaches" I said as I winked at him.

He rolled his eyes, "yeah alright bye bun bun" he said as he walked into his classroom.

My classroom was just two doors away from his class and the class was chemistry.

I walked in my class and saw Jooheon waving at me. I walked over to him and sat at the seat next to him. This is the only class I have with jooheon, my fifth class is with kihyun and Hyunwoo, while third and seventh is with Hyungwon.

"So how's everything going, you know with you and your beloved peaches" he said as he cooed the name peaches.

"Well he's not as cold anymore after we found out that we were childhood friends and I feel like we're getting closer" I said as I leaned back on the chair.

"Oh so no progress on the romantic side or you know making him yours" he said as he pulled out his notebook.

"Honestly I've been making moves but it doesn't work, he does get flustered and embarrassed but I don't think it makes him fall for me" I said as I sighed.

"Well Changkyun and Minhyuk did say it'll be tough on making him yours, and what about hyuna?" He asked but then changed the topic onto hyuna.

"Ugh don't even get me started with this bitch" I said as I groaned frustrated.

He chuckled, "well my bad for bringing her up."

The bell rung and the teacher walked in and began her lesson.

Ringggg

"Finally it's time for the third class, I can finally see him" I said as I ran out the class.

I searched for Hyungwon and assumed that he had already gone to the classroom already.

I went to the classroom and didn't see him there. I decided to sit on my desk and to wait for him.

After some time I heard laughing it was a female and male voice.

I recognized the male laughter. So I looked up and saw Hyungwon laughing. I saw the person he was laughing with and my blood began to boil.

I clenched my fist as I saw hyuna clinging onto Hyungwon's arm and her laughing with him.

When she realized I was in the classroom and looking at them. She smirked and did what I wasn't expecting.

She got on her tippy toes and kissed Hyungwon on the cheek.

Gasps and squealing were going through the classroom and hallways.