Chapter 4

[3rd person P.O.V]

Chuuya glared at Dazai who was sitting in a chair next to the bed. Dazai had a smirk on his face. "I love you too, Chuuya." He said looking into his bright blue eyes as Chuuya's face slowly turned bright red. He looked away and said, "Shut up, you bastard!" His face still red. Even his ears were red. Dazai closed the book he was reading and got up. He walked towards the bed and lean closer to Chuuya. The red haired, blue eyes man only stared at him with a kinda dumbfounded expression. Dazai lean even closer to him and make Chuuya blush even more. Dazai's lips touch Chuuya's lips and kissed him passionately and slowly enter his tongue exploring Chuuya's mouth. He pushed Dazai away. "What the hell?!" Chuuya exclaimed. "Stop messing with me! We broke up, you decided to break up. Stop confusing me already!" Tears started falling down. When Chuuya realized tears were falling down he cheek he ran to the bathroom and lock himself up.

[Dazai's P.O.V

I was shocked. The moment I saw the tears rolling down his face. My eyes widened. "Chuuya! I know I was the one who decided to break up...but it wasn't because I wanted too." I said in the other side of the bathroom door. He didn't say anything and was in there for a few minutes. I walked back into my room and waited for him to get out of the bathroom.

****

A/N: I think I'm good at writing drama scenes XD

I seated back in the chair next to the bed. I felt how my eyes slowly started to feel heavy and my sight went blurry. I was so tired that I couldn't helped and fell asleep. I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. As I opened them I hear footsteps and pretend to go back to sleep.

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

I slowly walked out the bathroom and headed towards Dazai's room. It was kinda nostalgia being here. I remember expending most of the time here. When I opened the door I saw Dazai sleeping in the chair (sitting) he looked so peaceful. I got closer to him and started touching his hair. So soft and beautiful brown hair. "You're not good at pretending to be sleep." I said while still touching his hair. He opened his eyes and sit up. "How did you know?" He asked smirking. I ignored his question and put my hat on. "Leaving already?" He asked.

"What if I am?" I answered. He stand up and walked towards me. He put his hands in my waist. "The actually reason I brought you here was because...I wanted you back" he whisper in my ear.

[3rd person P.O.V]

Chuuya's eyes widened and his face slowly turned red when realizing what he meant. He looked down to avoid eye contact but Dazai hold his chin up and kissed him. Chuuya put his arms around Dazai's neck and kissed him back. Dazai's put his hand under the small man's shirt and started playing with his nipples. Chuuya let out soft moans. They went to the bed as they continue kissing and added their tongue. Dazai moved his hand that was under Chuuya's shirt down to the red hair's member and press it with his hand. Chuuya let out a loud moan. Dazai's brown eyes looked directly to Chuuya's blue eyes that had an erotic expression on his face as he pant and moan with a every touch.

*Ding Dong*

The bell door rang as Dazai got up before they could continue. "Who is it?" He asked as he opened the door. "Atsushi-kun," he said. "Sorry for the intrusion." Atsushi said. The brown hair man let him in as he told him to wait in the living room. "Sorry, Chuuya will have to leave our business for later." Dazai explained. Chuuya got up and put his hat on again and put his hand on Dazai's shoulders as he whisper on his ear, "See you later. Honey." He walked out the door and glance at Dazai to see his flustered face.

"So, what's up Atsushi-kun?" I asked him. "Dazai-san I need a place to stay for tonight. Can I stay here?" He asked me with a concerned face. Dazai looked at him a little worry and answered, "Sure." Dazai got up to get the futon for Atsushi-kun.

********

I hope you liked and I had some technical difficulties that made me punch my pillow but I manage to finished this chapter.

:)