Chapter 11

[3rd Person P.O.V]

~Flashback~

"With this drug will make a lot of good deals."

"Certainly. A lot of mafias in Yokohama are involve in children prostitution. This drug will make it easier for them and for the children too." A guy with light brown said smirking.

"You're are so consider of the children." The man sitting in a chair said sarcastically.

"Aren't I?" The brown haired said laughing.

A/N: Sorry if it's hard to understand who is talking but I don't want to use names for characters that don't belong in the anime.

--End of flashback--

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me back. "It isn't nice to use poor Chuuya as a guinea pig." A man with beautiful deep brown eyes said.

"Who are you?" One of the mans said.

"I'm his boyfriend." The dark brown haired said.

I couldn't hear what the man with bandages said because my body felt hot and that's all I could focus on. I felt like I already have hear that voice but...who was it? The guy pull me closer hugging me. What a nice essence I thought as I bury myself in his arms.

"So, why are you with my boyfriend?" He asked.

"We were just having fun."

"By fun you mean raping him?" The bandage guy said.

"It isn't rape. He did on his own will." A guy with black clothing said.

I didn't pay attention to their conversation. I was scare and being held by him made me feel better. "I'm a detective. I can tell you drug him, I'll let you go if you tell me when will the drug wear off." He explained as he touch my hair.

"He's technically like an animal in heat so just fuck him and he'll be back to normal." The other guy explained. They quickly left without another word.

"Don't worry Chuuya. You'll be okay." He said and smile. "Mori-san will take care of them anyways."

He carry me to his house and placed me in the bed. "Are you gonna do it with me?"

*blink blink + innocent face*

He stare at me for a few seconds with his face all red and than push me down. He started kissing me, his hard dick press against mine and make my body feel even hotter. "D-dazai" I finally remembered his name. He smiled and continue kissing me adding his tongue and playing along with mine. He loosen his necktie and started unbuttoning his shirt and mine too. I was completely naked and Dazai only had the bottom part of his clothing. I started taking his pants off and sitting on top of him to take the lead. "Are you trying to be dominant?" He asks and smirks. He licks my ear making me moan a little.

"D-dazai put it in...p-ple...a...se" I said and put my arms around his neck. I was still on top of him, sitting on his lap and he started putting his fingers in me making me moan loudly. "D...a...z...ai" He took his fingers out and thrust his hard dick in me. He started thrusting it in and out grabbing my hips.  I kept moaning and saying his name as I asked for more.

~The next day~

I woke up seeing Dazai sleeping peacefully. Baka I thought. I put Dazai's shirt on that was really big and looked like a dress on me. I thought of cooking something after everything that happen we didn't have a proper meal.

"Dazai! Wake up!" I yelled from the kitchen.

I saw him walking in the kitchen like a zombie with eye bags. It was amusing but creepy. "What happen to you?" I asked and giggled.

"Stop laughing! This is all your fault!" He yelled and glared at me. He sat on the table and put his serious face on.

"The guys who drugged you yesterday hate the Port Mafia because of some old deal Mori-san didn't accept, so they wanted to take over the Port Mafia and kill Mori-san." He explained and started eating the breakfast I prepared.

"They used you as a way to get to Mori-san but they're already dead by now. Probably." He explained again as he took another bite. I only nodded and sat beside him.

"I'm...sorry, I wasn't there to help you sooner," he mummer.

"What? I couldn't hear you. Repeat it again." I said to tease him. He glared at me and got up his chair to help me wash the dishes.

"I can defend myself you know!" I said. He smiled and whisper in my ear, "Yeah, but you like to be save by me." I blushed and punched him running out of the kitchen to his room.

"You're so cute."

"Shut up, stupid Dazai!" I yelled at him through the door.

*********************

Aren't they cute? :3
Anyway, thanks for reading and Idk if I'll publish the next chapter tomorrow but I'll do my best