Chapter 9

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

~In the morning~

I woke up and look around me. Why is it that almost everytime I open my eyes I found myself in the bastard's house? I immediately got up and ran towards the kitchen to find Dazai.

"What the fuck am I doing here?!" I asked with an angry tone.

"Good morning~ you came here on your own last night." He answered. "You were drunk by the way." He said. 

"Whatever. I'll take a bath." I sight and walk to the bathroom.

"Why don't we take a bath togeth-"

"No!" I immediately responded.

I closed the door and started taking off my cloth, getting in the bathtub. It was summer, so cold water was perfect to refresh. I began to feel sleepy until I heard the front door being open. I get out of the tub and take a towel. I heard a woman's voice and Dazai's voice. I start getting dress up and dry my hair with the towel. I come out of the bathroom to see who Dazai was talking to. He turns around and I see how his eyes widened while I only stood there with a serious expression. The girl had a school uniform and had a long black hair.

"C-chuuya..." He finally spoke and look at me nervously. Why?

I walked to Dazai's room without looking at him. I won't leave until he explains (and beat him up...maybe). Normally, I would have dash out of there but for some reason I didn't want to.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the agency and greet Tanizaki-kun for me."

[3rd Person P.O.V]

Dazai close the door and headed to his room. He stared at Chuuya who was sitting in the bed waiting for him. "So, what's your 'explanation'?" He asked. Dazai stayed quiet for a few seconds (because he's a sadist). Until, he finally said, "She just works at the agency." Chuuya didn't question his answer and only got up to go home. "Leaving?"

"Shut up shitty Dazai!" He yelled and dash to the door. Before he could opened it, he felt how the brown haired man grab his arm and pull him closer. "You can't escape from me, Chuuya-kun~" The small man glared at him. The tall guy with bandages pull him even closer and started violating kissing him as Chuuya's face got red and erotic. He couldn't resist Dazai when he kisses him like that.

A/N: Damn! Chuuya you're such a masochist 7w7

The tall man began moving his hand down to Chuuya's lower half touching it with both hands. The orange haired cover his mouth with one hand placing the other on Dazai's shoulder. Dazai carry him to bed, bride style. Dazai was on top of Chuuya kissing him and touching his member. Dazai took Chuuya's pants completely off and started putting two fingers in him. As he did that, the short man started touching Dazai's hard dick. "Are you still mad at me?" The man with bandage asked. Chuuya shook his head and kissed him passionately. Dazai stopped the kiss and grabbed his dick. "H-hurry...u...p, en...ter it" Chuuya said with his erotic expression. Dazai smirked and asked again, "Are you still mad at me?" Chuuya shook his head again as he moaned.

"D-da...za..i" He said. The man with dark brown eyes thrust his dick in Chuuya, making him moan loudly. He started thrusting even deeper and faster. Chuuya moaned calling Dazai's named and Dazai calling Chuuya's. They kiss again playing with their tongues. They continue like this for around 2 hours until Chuuya fainted. "You look so cute when you sleep." Dazai said hugging him tightly and kissed his forehead.

~~~~~~

Chuuya finally wakes up. He robs his eyes and looks at Dazai who had deeply fallen asleep. The orange haired blushed as the memories of what they did slowly popped up in his head. "Stupid, Dazai!" He mumbles. Dazai smirks with his eyes still close. Chuuya hits him with the pillow making him open his eyes and start laughing.

"You're so cute." Chuuya blushes and hits him with the pillow again.

"I'm still mad." He murmurs. Dazai stares at him for a few seconds.

"You are? How can I make you forgive me?" He smirks and pulls Chuuya next to him.

"Fine! I forgive you!" He says getting up.

"Let's go out on a date. It's still early." He smiles and kisses Chuuya's cheek, getting hit again because of it.

Chuuya's nods and escapes from Dazai's arms finally being able to get up.

**************************************

Sorry guys I'm out of ideas for this chapter so is short but I already have the next chapter plan and all. I hope it was that bad and you enjoyed.