Chapter 6

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

"Shut up!" I yelled at Dazai and slam the door. That stupid bastard I thought. Dazai and I had a little fight over something kinda stupid and we both got mad. Well, specially me. A few  hours had past since our argument. I couldn't call him or go personally talk to him even though I wanted to because Mori-san had sent me to a mission. He didn't tell me what it was about, just gave me the location and Akutagawa came along.

"Why are we here?" Akutagawa asked looking around.

"This seems to be an isolated place. Perfect for what we came here for I suppose." I answered.

"You don't know why were here?" Akutagawa question. I shake my head in response. He only look at me with a confuse face. Did he know?

We walked around the place to try and find out if anyone was hiding. In case, they were planning a surprise attack. No letting my guard down, I took a separate way from Akutagawa and the the mens in black clothing. There was a warehouse. I went in there but it was completely empty and dark. I barely could see a thing. I heard footsteps on the roof but before I could react I saw how the roof was falling down in front of my eyes. Before my eyes could fully close I took a glance at two mans with brown hats and fancy boots on.

~~~~~~

"Chuuya! Chuuya!" I heard someone repeat my name twice as I slowly open my eyes. I sit up and look around me. No one was there. Akutagawa and the rest of the mafia mans were gone. I don't know what could have happened to them. Who was calling my name before? Was that just my imagination? I asked myself. I got up and walked around the now destroy warehouse. "So you're awake." I heard some say. I turned around to where the voice came from. "D-dazai?!" He walked up to me and hold my hand. "Listen to me, Akutagawa and the others were kidnapped by some weird looking guys. Even my cowokers were." He explained. I didn't even bother to asked why was he here, that wasn't important at this moment.

Dazai took his phone out his pocket and called someone. He explained to me the plan to rescue them all and the location (ofc). We got to the location. It was some kind of abandoned mansion. We both took different ways and look around. Everything was destroy in this place. Every step I took fell like the floor was going to collapse. There was a lot of broken windows and broken pieces in the floor.

I heard footsteps coming to me. I felt how a punch was coming directly towards me. I evaded using my ability. I saw how more mans started appearing surrounding me. I took off my gloves and decide that I need to use it. I needed to use corruption.

My mind went blank. My ability got out of control destroy everything on its path.

[Dazai's P.O.V]

I was looking around the first floor when I heard a lot of noise in the floor Chuuya was in. I ran upstairs. I saw Chuuya with a psychotic smile as he destroy everything in that room. Before I came here I got injured trying to fight back against some bastards that had me surrounded. But I ignored the injuring and ran towards Chuuya almost falling down but making an afford to stay up. I used my ability and cancel his ability.

Chuuya fell unconscious but before he could land on the floor I catch him with one arm. He lean to the wall and gain conscious as I lost mine. I slowly fell to the floor and saw how Chuuya came to me. His mouth move but I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore.

[Chuuya's P.O.V]

"Dazai!" I yelled desperately. My hands were slowly getting cover in blood from his wound. A river of blood was slowly forming. I ripped a piece of my cloth and used it to stop the bleeding. "Dazai!" I yelled at again and shook him. He slowly open his eyes and raise his hand, making my hat fall off. "Chuuya before I die I want a kiss from you." He said with a weak voice.

"You're not gonna die stupid! But if you want the kiss I'll give it to you." I said as I slowly got on top of him and pull his shirt to move him closer to me. I looked directly to his dark brown eyes and kiss him. His lips were soft. He kisses me back but enter his tongue in my mouth, I do the same. I break the kiss leaving a saliva string.

"Everybody should be safe now." I said  as we got up and put my hand on his waist and he puts one arm around my neck. We walked out of the abandoned mansion and we see how Akutagawa along with Dazai's friends or whatever were with him. The kid, Atsushi next to Akutagawa. "Dazai-san!" The two of them say at the same time. A blonde guy tall with glasses helps me get Dazai in the car and he leaves with Atsushi and the guy.

"If anything happens please contact me." I say looking at the blonde and Atsushi. I see how they leave in the car, slowly getting away from me. "Let's go." Akutagawa says.

******

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please continue waiting for the next chapter ^_^