The "First Day" Of School.

'We go together. Better than birds of a feather, you and me. We change the weather. Im feeling heat in December when your around me.
Ive been dancing on top of cars, and stumbling out of bars, I follow you through the dark cant get enough. Your the medicine and the pain cant get enough.
Im a sucker for you.'-Sucker by The Jonas Brothers.

Oh I love this song. Im driving on my motorcycle listening to it on my phone. I start singing along. It took a while but I finally managed to leave the hotel without anyone or should I say paparazzi noticing. I had to pretend to be a waiter how degrading it its not like I will ever forget the nights when my mom would come home sobbing saying she doesn't have enough for the rent. And we'd have to choose between food or heat. It was hard.

Get outta your head and start thinking like Sabrina. My outfit was a black crop top shirt that showed a tiny bit of cleavage, a black jean jacket, tight boyfriend jeans, long black high heeled boots that reached my knee, a tiny bit of red lipstick with pink chapstick, my hair in loose blond waves, a tiny bit of mascara, some black eye liner, my moms necklace that was just a locket with pictures of her and my dad. My black backpack with a big fat kiss on it (couldn't resist) And finally my apple watch. I was going for a Im a bitch look so when people talked to me and got to learn Sabrina's personality they would be surprised. I loved that look.

I reached the high school and instantly wished I hadn't. I guess the paparazzi got bored waiting and decided to come find me at school. Well... Ill get used to it. Everyone was lined up at the sidewalk. I pulled up and got off. I took off my helmet and people got excited and started taking pictures of me.

Damn. Why do people do this? Whats wrong with everyone trying to be famous. Sure I knew Dove Cameron, Sabrina Carpenter, Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Becky G, Jonas Brothers, Myke Towers, G-Eazy, Charlie Puth, Camila Cabello, Nicky Manaj... And so on but who gives a Shit? I mean shouldn't you get to know the person before you judge them?

I pull out my phone and text my bodyguard, Eric, to see he's asking if I want him their. Oh... So sweet.
Sorry bae but I think Ill go through High School alone. Kisses💋-S💋
All right but if something happens text me.-E😘
Totally. Now bye! See ya later bae!💋-S💋
Personally I love saying that and calling him bae it gets on his nerves. And its just fun. He knows I mean well though so everythings all right.

I put the helmet to my side and walk past everyone occasionally posing for pictures trying not to seem mean. And finally make my way to the office. The secretary looks like she wouldn't give a damn if I was famous or not. Which in my case I am. All right time to put my act together. You are Sabrina Dark a saint and such a sweetheart. You would never cuss in front of someone and what else was it? Meh. Ill just wing it.

"Um... hello? Can I get my schedule?"
She looks at me annoyed before recognizing me and instantly does what I say and asks me a question.

"OMG Sabrina Dark I didn't recognize you I just-I mean-ugh! I have a question how are you so famous and don't let it go to your head?"

"Well I guess I think about the time when I was poor and didn't really have anyone looking after me. My parents would always work trying to get money to pay the rent and it just makes me remember that I was once like those people out their." She nods and hands me the papers. Well she did give a damn that I was famous.

I look at the schedule and go to my memory of when Eric and the principal gave me a tour of the place. First up... Math fantastic. Honestly I excel at everything so I don't have anything to worry about. I go to my locker and put everything away except my bag and 2 romance novels and some snacks to eat during class. I grab my history, math, and reading books before shutting my locker and walking to class.