A New Start For A "Normal Girl".

I cant believe I actually got away with it. No one suspects anything. For one thing Alison was a black haired girl. Im blonde now. And we both have bluish-black eyes with a hint of red that makes anyone who stares at them for too long tell me all their secrets and sins. I was born extraordinary. With eyes no one has and skin so fair it basically matches with snow. And such a pretty face basically everyone falls in love with me. Im tall about 5'9. And everyone calls me a goddess. My eyes are big and Doe eyed. And I have pouty lips. Im the girl everyone envisions as the queen bee. And I was in my last school. And I am also supposed to be in the most dangerous gang in the world called Racers.

Ali is dangerous. Sabrina is a saint. We are opposites but also the same person. No one will suspect a thing. I just need to act like Ive never told a lie in my life. My mom and dad wood be proud. To see me like this amazing person. Except they also cant see me. Because they are dead. Someone from a rival gang killed them and made it look like a accident like they didn't just take my whole reason to live in this world out of this world.

My parents never wanted to be a part of a gang but when I was born clearly some sacrifices needed to be made. For gods sake I was born at my house in New York. We were so poor they could barely pay to buy food and with me on board they wouldn't be able to survive a week. So my dad tried to find a job. No one would hire him. So he had to turn to dealing drugs then after that he wanted me to have everything in my life that I desired so he made a gang called Racers that Im supposed to watch and help make decisions. I do call and all. I get payed a lot. And... they still haven't seen what I look like exactly. Im always wearing a wig and contacts or glasses. Im impossible to identify and impossible to catch. Im Alison Camilla Racer. Or Ali Racer. I was almost caught because my ex-boyfriend was in the rival gang that killed my parents last year. And he warned me and they also killed him.

Im all alone except Im stuck with Camilla my Yorkie that survived the crash somehow.
The rival gangs name is Grizzly. They sent Kent (yes thats his name) to find my weaknesses what they weren't expecting was to find out that he fell in love with me. And because of that he's dead. And when the cops came to the accident I was halfway up a tree in an area I knew they wouldn't look at. They looked around and found my dead parents and my dead baby brother. Mom was pregnant when it happened.

I had grieved every day so I sent out a part of my gang to find out who really killed my parents. And they haven't responded yet. So I'm guessing they are deep in the mission or dead.

During that a friend of my dads had gold me to change my name and use one of the fake passports and get out of the country. I had just told him Id move to another state. And he reluctantly agreed. I know everyone is trying their hardest to find me so Im making it impossible. They will never find me.

Ive been living on my own since then in New York until I finally decided to use the fake passport and go to California. And I typed a report to school to make it seem like I was a grade A student who just loved to help. I got someone from the gang to pretend to be the principal and say all these nice things about me. And Im going to school their on... September 23. What I was a little late but who cares. And September 23 is in 3 days. Enough time to get my act together and buy all these cute clothes and then Ali clothes for street racing. I live in this penthouse on the hotel of Riveria Grand. And they know that its okay for me to live alone. I gave them the papers of it and they where signed by my moms friends in the gang. And school is about 1 hour away but what ever Ill just take my motorcycle to school.

Who cares what car I ride as long as its all about me. Yes I know Im a diva. And amazing actress. I could win an Emmy award. Oh wait I already have, and its in Sabrina's name which is perfect. Im amazing. Paparazzi everywhere. I go outside and look around.
I look around and my heart melts at the sight. Paparazzi and sundown. Beautiful. They all take pictures and ask who Im wearing and I say Gucci.

And then my bodyguard Eric comes through and pulls me lightly to the limo while I look around and see a little girl with a jar out for money count it and look disappointed and I snap and pull away from Eric and walk to her. She looks up at me and shrinks away in fear. "Whats your name?" I ask.
"Emily." She looks at me and instantly relaxes at my look. She looks like she's about to tell me a secret but Im not in the mood.
I smile. "Well Emily... Im so sorry you have to live like this. I grab my wallet and pull out a $1000. She looks surprised and I put it in the jar. I then turn around and Eric comes back to my side and we get in the limo. I have a job to do and thats get to the studio and finish recording my song. And then tell them to drop me off at the clothes store so I can shop around.

Im texting with Becky G and Camilla Cabello when it suddenly occurs to me that I might just need to get myself an album with a popular rapper or singer. A girl or a boy??? Or maybe just a band like 5 Seconds Of Summer. Or the Jonas Brothers. That would be nice.
This is my new life and Im enjoying it. Don't judge me if you were me you'd want to be different from Ali Racer. And instead want to be Sabrina Dark.

That was an ok chapter any ways I hoped you enjoyed it. Yeah I should have mentioned she was famous when she was Sabrina Dark. But it ok you'll get over it. And does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should change or whatever?

Ciao-Ruby💋🌹