≈ ∫ Requests ∫ ≈

(Art above belongs to the respectful owner: Banafria)

Hello! Welcome to my collection of Hunter X Hunter Oneshots book! 

Requests - Closed

Any requests or imagines that you wish to send in will be commented on this page though you may private message me as well and discuss what you would like to have. :) (If you want a lot of detail in what your requesting though I would much rather you private message me just so we can discuss exactly what you want)

Most importantly please don't be afraid to send in a request I am more than happy to write for all you lovely people!

Honestly I'm pretty open to writing just about anything, including  angst, smut, and of course fluff. You could say I'm rather knew to writing and trying my very best! So if you would, please feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions on my stories~

(Though do be mindful to mine or other peoples thoughts and feelings please)

As for the characters I am willing to write, I will try to be as open as possibly but some may not cut the bill you know? My favorite would probably be the main four and such but It also really depends on my emotional attachment to the character. Nonetheless Im always open to giving everything a shot.

Thank you so much for clicking on this book and choosing to read it. Also, I greatly apologize if I am unable to write a certain request. I'm not perfect and I do desperately try my best. Though at times I might not have enough inspiration or maybe even shy away from a request. Please be understanding and remember that if and when I am unable to fulfill a request I feel a lot of guilt but hopefully that wont be the case! (●'ω`●) 

❤ Thank you and enjoy! ❤