Chapter 1✔

So I wrote this story when I was feeling boring it's just a figment of my imagination.

Just a kind warning don't copy my story in any way because I'll become a badass b**** and rip your head off. Muwhahaha😀😁

But I'm nice when you get to know me.

It's not edited yet so read at your own risk.

It has some bad words

FOLLOW me up on Instagram
@nafizabanu21

So here it goes

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Chapter 1

I have been running from a person whom I once called my FATHER. Well, he's more like a nightmare now. I can't take it now I'm frustrated, angry and hatred for that man is growing every day.

Let me introduce myself my name is Zaaya Gamora Collins. And I hate the name Gamora so never call me that. And My life is a big mess. My mom died when I was 10. And after that night my whole life changed. When my mom was alive we were one happy family. Both my parents loved me endlessly. The worst was when she died on my 10th birthday.

It all started with just yelling then it moved to abuse the last straw was when he stabbed me with a knife in my stomach on my 17th birthday because I refuse to sleep with his friends. Who does he think I am? A slut or a whore. I was lucky because it wasn't that deep and I was able to run away. It's been 2yrs and he's still looking for me.

I work in a small cafe during the day to pay for my rent. And to take out my anger and also some cash I take part in a fight club. When I fight I don't use the real name I'm called Shuri. So here I am right now.

"You'll be up next Zaaya" my friend kyle reminds me. He's the one who always set up my fight and has been my best friend for 2yrs.

"Thanks. who am I fighting anyways." I asked.

"I'll let you guess. Her name starts with B" he said

"Is it Brie"

"Nope, It's Brenda"

"It looks like she does give up, does she. But she'll do tonight since I'm tired" I said before I hear my call.

Next up is Shuri and Brenda people give a round of applause

"See you after the fight Kyle," I said to kyle after putting on my hoodie.

No one has ever seen my face here other than Kyle.

Time skip.........................

After my fight when I was returning home when I felt like someone was following me. Please god not again am already exhausted from the fight and a little tipsy plus I feel sick. Well, I can't get caught by these stupid people sent by my so-called father. I'm not going back to him ever.

I think I'll take them for ran but how did they find me so fast Normally it would take them a month or 2 to find me this time they found me in two weeks now that's record-breaking.

I think there are about 10 of them following me five are behind me and others on the opposite street. I pull on my hoodie again and started running when one of the men shot my leg from behind but I didn't stop though I did slow down a little.

When I almost neared one of the restaurants I ran into a wall. What the hell!! where did this wall come from the shit I'm so dead. Wait for no it's not a wall I can hear its heartbeat and walls don't have a freaking heartbeat.

When I looked up all I could see was beautiful silver eyes which looks more like a gem If only I could I would sell them and buy food for myself. Stop it Zaaya you are dying there I mental scold myself.

"Miss are you okay" the person with silver eyes spoke. "Yeah............i-am...........f-f-fine, "I said though I can feel the pain in my leg. I couldn't speak properly all I could see was a blur now.

"Hand over the girl to us" I heard a voice say and I knew that it belong to the man that was sent by my father. I wish that whoever this man is who is holding me doesn't give me up. And then I hear a gunshot and I blacked out.

Hi, guys hope you like this story and chapter.

Questions:
  >Who do you think the guys with silver eyes are?
   >   How will Zaaya react when she will wake?
    >   Where do you think she will wake up?

Please comment+vote
Te amo💕💕

Enjoy ladies
FizzaMalik0501

Shahzz0407

N A F I Z A