chapter 4✔

Noah's POV

It's been 12hrs and 20mis and 12sec and she hasn't woken up yet. She looks so beautiful and I'm waiting to see those magical eyes which captured my heart when I first saw her.

I fell asleep while looking at her but got woken up when I felt a slight movement in my hand, I think she's waking up, I need to call Ashley.

"Ash.....ley!!" I yelled." what! What happen," she asked when she reached the door." I think she's waking up you need to check her".

But when we went near her we heard saying" I'm sorry ple....ase don't hurt me, I'm sorry I'll come home early tomorrow. Ahh!............ please it won't happen again.........Ahh!"

"Noah we need to wake her up now," Ashley said. That's all it took me to go near her and hug her and say some soothing words.

Time skip.

After a while, she was fully awake and has calmed down. Ashley gave her some water to drink then she pulled back realizing that she was hugging someone.

"Who......who are you and where am I?" she asked. "Ahhmm..........do you remember what happen the night when you were running from someone?." I asked her wanting to find out more.

"Umh.....yes." she replied with hesitation." What do you remember sweetheart" I asked with a smirk." I was running and I bumped into a guy with silver eyes....that all," she said.

"Okay, so that guy with sliver eyes was me. Hi, I'm Noah Jasper king" I told her. For a while she was shocked and then she said" you didn't hand me to them."

"No," I told her "and you need to rest we will talk later" before she could say anything I covered her up, peck her forehead and walked out.

Zaaya's POV

After that he pecked my forehead and walked out I was shocked for a moment it was weird and the only person who ever kissed my forehead was my mom.

And I can't stay here for long and risk anyone's life I need to leave. I waited for about 20mins then tried to get off the bed but before I could even step on the floor the door opened up. Like seriously for god sake.

A guy with a big smile pastured on his face entered with chips in his hand. "Aaa........ Noah boo I think she's trying to go somewhere" he yelled from the door. And who the hell is Noah boo."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that you asshole" the King guys entered not before smacking the guy on the head who was standing at the door.

"And where do you think you are going?" He asked me. What should I tell him." I need to go."I told him." Where?" he asked folding his hands together. Wow, those muscles are strong very strong. Now I'm having weird feelings "washroom" I lied. While trying to get off the stupid bed.

"Let me help you," the king guy asked. But before I could reply to him with a No he lifted me like I weight nothing. "Put me down I can walk I'm okay," I told him. He made me sit in the toilet and moved out. When I was done he came inside and lift me again and took me to the bed again.

The guy who was standing at the door was now sitting on the couch and eating chips and watching us. Where did he even get chips from? I gave him a weird look and turned to the king guy.

"When will I be able to go home? why are you even here? and who is that weirdo? I said while pointing at the couch.

Just then the door opened and entered a girl who looked familiar. Hey I know her she's Ashley from the cafe. "You are not going anywhere", she said looking at me." what?why?" I asked her." because you owe me," she said pointing at me "you'll be staying with me and my brother Noah because you are not safe plus I am getting married soon and I need you to be my maid of honour and the guy sitting on the couch is Noah's best friend Colby and we all know his weird so ignore him", she told me not before giving a sweet smile to me. So Mr King is Ashley's brother wow can this day get any worse

" fine but I can perfectly look after myself ", I told her." Sure you can" she replied sarcastically. I only agreed to stay with them was because what better place to stay safe than a billionaires house. I remember Ashley telling me things about her.

After a while, all of them left with Ashley dragging Mr king with her and Colby trailing behind them still munching on his packet.

Colby

How's this chapter guys?

Don't forget comment+vote✌
Te amo💕💕
Tkcr😘

N A F I Z A