Chapter 10✔

Noah's Pov

It's been a week since I've been away from home and away from her. And today I'll be going back. I want to see her I don't know why and it's kind of weird.

Maybe I'm just concerned about her security.

I want to know her more, and also wanna make her mine. I find her interesting she is strong-willed.

I was brought out of my thought when one of my men Jacob told me that my jet was ready.

" Boss the jets ready," he said bowing his head to me. Because they know what will happen if they try to make eye contact with me.

A leader doesn't like to be challenged.👿

And with that, I made my way to my lane.

After a while, the flight attendant arrived showing off her breast. It would break out of her blouse any minute.

"Would you like something to drink sir?" she said seductively

"No," I said with a straight face.

"Maybe wine 🍾 or something else," she said stressing more on "something"

" I said No!! now go back to doing your work" I said getting up and towering over her.

She ran away frightened.

" why did I do that?"
" Why did I feel disgusted?"I never did that before. What's wrong with me?.

This isn't me I'm becoming whipped for a girl 💃. I can't do this shit.

I got up and went back ⬅️ where that flight attendant was folding something.

When she saw me she stood upright. I grabbed her by the neck pushed her to sit on the side couch. She immediately unbuckles my pants and I thrust into her mouth.

When I was done with her I went back to my seat 💺.

Soon the pilot informed us that we were about to land.

20mins later we landed and my guards were waiting for me with my car.

"Hello Mr King, welcome back" Matthew greeted me. I nodded my head as a response.

He opened the door and I set in.

Soon I arrived home and I saw Zaaya walking towards me.

"Bumblebee you're back mahh I missed you this place is so quiet 🔇 without you," she said which shocked me.

" oh Kleine Schwester I missed you too," someone said from behind turning around I saw it was Colby. And here I thought she missed me.

"Welcome back boo bear," Colby said to me

" don't call me that you idiot," I said to him while he showed me a broken 💔 saying that my words hurt him. So dramatic.

When I looked 👀 at Zaaya she just smiled at me. Which is new I guess.

" so Kleine Schwester are you up for some chick flicks," Colby said to Zaaya and she gave a bright smile and they both walked away to the movie 🎬 theatre down the corridor.

And I just stood there feeling guilty I don't know why.

But at least she's happy and comfortable here.

But something bothers me I'll have to ask Colby later about this.

Zaaya

SORRY readers I was gone for too long but I'm back. Shahzz0407

Enjoy

Love ❤️ you all

N A F I Z A