chapter 5✔

After two days

Noah's POV

It's been two days and today she was going home with us and I'm so happy. Now I'll get to know her more and why those people are after her. It is around 7 pm and we are taking her home with me.

I carried her to our car even though she protested that she could walk on her own. The whole ride home she was lost in her thoughts and kept a straight face.

I wonder what's going on in her mind. I studied psychology and criminology I still can't read her. For a girl, she's good only a businessman and someone from a mafia can hide their emotion this well.

Soon we reached my home its a mansion. I carried her into the house up the stairs into my room and place her on the bed.

"This is where you'll sleep while you are here. I'll send a maid to give you dinner in the room. And if you need anything tell the maid or tell her to call me and I'll help you. Oh.....and by morning your clothes and stuff will be here", I told her.

She kept on staring at me spoke.

"I want to shower and change my clothes because I can't sleep in this", she said pointing at her clothes.

I carried her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet seat and open the drawer and took a towel and gave it to her.

" shower while I get you something comfortable to wear"

I was about to leave when I hear her say"thank you for everything you and Ashley doing for me"

"You don't have to thank us for anything Zaaya"

I went to the room and walked into my walk-in closet and took out my t-shirts and my boxes for her to wear.

I placed them on the bed before I knocked on the door. "I'll send the maid to help you change is it okay or do you want me to help", I asked her.

"No!....send the maid" she replied immediately.

I chuckled and then went to my home office to do some work. Not before informing one of the maids to go and help Zaaya.

Then Colby barged into my office. If it was someone else I would have killed him already.

"If it's not important then leave because I'm busy"

"Come on don't be mean to me it hurts me," he said placing his hand on the right side of his heart.

"Your heart is on the left side, you idiot"

"Your words hurt me so much that my heart moved to the right"

"Whatever. Why are you there"

"I was here to inform you that we were followed but our man took care of them and one of the men is locked up in the underground basement"

"Okay I'll b.......", I was stopped when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Walked in Mira the maid I send to help Zaaya. "Sir ma'am has finished her dinner and is sleeping now and she told me to tell you that she......... can walk perfectly fine and that she is healed and that she doesn't need to be ahhm carried ........", she said

After that, I heard Colby laughing. I glared at him and then dismissed Mira.

" Get information out of that man and inform me", I told Colby

He left after that and I went back to do some more. It was around 12 o clock when I went to my room. And changed into my sweat pants when I saw Zaaya was moving in her sleep and was sweating. Shit. She was saying something like please stop! No, please. I need to wake her up.

"Zaaya wake up," I said shaking her. "Wake up, wake up goddamit" after a while, she opened her eyes. It had fear in it and then she hugged me and cried till she fell asleep.

I need her to open up about herself so I can help her. And who the hell is this motherfucker who's hurting her.

I put her head properly on the pillow and then walked to the other side and got in the bed and wrapped my arm on her waist and slept.

Zaaya's POV

I woke up when I felt sunlight in my eye, I tried to get up but I couldn't because someone was holding me down. Shit please tell me I wasn't betrayed. When I looked down to who was holding me I yelled and kicked him off the bed. Serves him right.

" Aaa.............!What the fuck is wrong with you women," King said

"Don't ask me what's wrong with me. what's wrong with you. Why are you sleeping here?" I asked. More like yelled.

"Oh that. Well first of all this is my room. And second last night I came to change and sleep on the couch when I saw you moving in your sleep so I helped you. And then I slept." He explained like it wasn't a big deal.

" look at me and listen to me closely. I don't like people touching me without my concern so please" I told him and went to freshen up since it was daylight

When I was done came out with a towel wrapped around me and saw black track pants and hoddie lying on the bed. I changed and went downstairs and met Ashley, King, the weird guy(Colby) and Ashley's to be husband Xavier all at the breakfast table.

Xavier's pic

Another chapter is done enjoy

Do tell me your thoughts on this chapter?

Te amo💕💕😗

N A F I Z A