Chapter 13✔

Zarya's pov

What the hell did he just call me his fiancee? I stood there dumbfounded. And then he dared to pick me on his shoulders like I was a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down, you idiot," I yelled hitting his back but it was no use because he only made his grip on my hips tighter.

" ahh.......Noah, you're hurting me" I told him because his hold on my hips was right. He only loosens his grip. That's fucking leaving a mark on me.

"Why are you acting so strangely and how dare you call me your fiancee?", I asked him angrily.

But instead, of answering my question he smiled and said " I love it when you are mad" and went ahead walking.

" come back here and answer me...you coconut 🥥 head", I yelled after him but he walked far ahead and ignored me.

But he left me thinking 💭 what he meant that he loves the way I am when mad. 

After a while, we all were sitting out with the campfire 🔥 lit warming ourselves because someone forgot to pack blankets.

Any guesses who it could be?

It was the nitwit, Colby.

Now we are sitting and trying not to die from Hypothermia.

Ashley and Xavier being a couple were cuddling each other to keep warm. While others were hugging themselves including me.

The whole night 😴 was spent in the cold breeze. 🏖️.

Eventually, all of us fell asleep.

Noah's pov

I woke up with the sun beaming in my eyes, only to feel the weight on me making me feel warm and fuzzy but unfortunately, it was Colby cuddling on me.

Yikes...!!!

Sometimes I think 💭  this guy is gay.

"Get off me man!!", I said pushing him off.

"bro come on...why don't you love me anymore let me feel the warmth of your body", he said getting closer

I was so horrified by his words that I had to slap him awake.

"ouch!! what the hell bruh..!!", I heard him say.

"shut up! and wake up we have work to do", I said annoyed with him.

I turned around and saw three monkeys rolling with laughter as I was about to say something to them my phone suddenly rang it was Zach.

"Xavier, Colby can I have a word with you two", I said in a serious tone.

They got up immediately and we went to a safer distance to discuss.

"Guys, we might have a problem someone has killed Lucas and we have to figure out why. And this means war" I told them.

Once everything was packed and loaded in an hour we were on the road.

When we reached home.

"What's wrong what happened, "Ashley asked but I remain silent for a while and then took a deep breath.

" Someone murdered Lucas", I said without looking at her.

Lucas and Ashley went to the same medical school. He was our distant cousin but they were like very close.

He was coming in today to meet Ashley as she was getting married soon.

It was supposed to be a surprise for Ashley and no one knew about it apart from my security team, Colby and Xavier.

Ashley fell crying down and Xavier rushed to comfort her. I don't know how this happened everything was arranged all the security measure was taken. There must be a traitors inside.

Zaaya took Ashley to her room to have some rest.

The boys and I went to my office to have a serious talk.

Once we were settled Colby was the first one to say " how the hell did this happen? We took all measures for his safety"

"We have traitor I said", with a stern look.

" What do you want us to do?", Xavier said equally furious as I am.

Simple we find whoever it is and give him a fucking painful death.

"I don't care what you guys do find out who it is," I said crunching my fist.

Te amo

N A F I Z A

I know it's been a long time.
I'll be updating frequently now as I'm back.